• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

How to fix Piapro constantly stuttering during playback?

Sep 21, 2019
Piapro has been giving me some issues because it stutters every time I playback the project. I checked the manual and it said to adjust the pre-send time, which I have done (it's currently set to 2000), however, that doesn't fix the problem. I could always try to increase it more, I suppose. This is fairly recent problem, as when I first installed it, it ran just find and only stuttered occasionally.

Could it possibly be voicebank related as well? I encounter this issue with any voicebank I try, but the Kagamines' V4's (especially Rin power) cause it to happen much more often.

Sep 21, 2019
I actually figured out and forgot to update this thread, lol.

You have to increase the presend time and presend time for sound preview until it stops stuttering (I set both to 2000). (This is found under Vocaloid settings in Piapro; click the in the upper right hand corner and it should pull up the menu.)

Hope this helps!

MEKARI

New Fan
Dec 3, 2021
www.youtube.com
I actually figured out and forgot to update this thread, lol.

You have to increase the presend time and presend time for sound preview until it stops stuttering (I set both to 2000). (This is found under Vocaloid settings in Piapro; click the in the upper right hand corner and it should pull up the menu.)

Hope this helps!
I am actually having this same stuttering issue in piapro (I am using it in FL studio). I tried increasing both the presend time and the presend time for sound preview values (literally tried as high as it can go) and I am still having the stuttering/skipping notes issue. Is there anything else I can do to fix this? I've used UTAU for a long time but I'm super new to vocaloid software so any help would be wonderful ;w; Piapro has been making me want to tear my hair out lol

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Just on the off-chance, are you doing any tempo changes? I've had an issue with Piapro skipping during an automated tempo change. IO+ did a good discussion of the issue here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)