• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

How to make Rin and Len V2 Act2 sound less choppy, muffled, and awkward?

chuni penguin

New Fan
May 26, 2023
Hi, I recently got rin and len v2 act 2and started using them, but they feel super impossible to use. They're super muffled and choppy, and the only way to make rin clear is by turning CLE and BRI all the way up, which is annoying because CLE often has screechy side effects. Apparently it is possible to tune them well but it is very hard, and i've been looking for tips about it for a week or so. The only ones i've found were phonetics like j, w, and h\ on the vocaloid fandom wiki that can allow for smoother vowel transitions in VOCALOID2. They're a little helpful, but otherwise, they don't help me that much because it's not just the vowel transitions. Using lib import tool to transfer to VOCALOID4 editor does definitely help, but I feel like it's not enough to make a noticeable difference when mixed with an instrumental. I also see all of these amazing covers online of rin and len act 2 and don't know how they even got there. It's also really frustrating how act 2 sounds worse than act 1 imo, but I can't get act 1 because it was discontinued a long time ago. Could anyone lend me some tips about rin and len v2 act 2 or about the VOCALOID2 editor that I could use to make them clearer and smoother, please? Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)