• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID How to redownload a vocaloid from crypton's website?

ChuueCreations

vocaloid noobie and GHOST fan
Feb 17, 2019
Hi- uh Its me the lil vocaloid noob again.
So i switched to a more powerful computer (finally) so i can have piapro studio actually run some of the big vsqx files like corrosion by rip (my old laptop just couldn't handle the last verse) and so i could have it just not be 10000% killing my CPU. Okkay Sorry on to the issue...
I have Hatsuune Miku v4X, I have my Japanese voice banks running, but i must download the English one. It has been WAY past 2 weeks.. This question feels like its going to sound dumb.. but when i go to email crypton will they just give me a download link or do they need more info? I really hope i can get my English voicebank back. if anyone responds thank you so so much.
:miku3_move:

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I'm a bit confused. It sounds like you purchased V4X's Japanese banks and were able to redownload those, but maybe you got Miku English as a trial? That's the only reason I can think of as to why 2 weeks would matter--unless I'm forgetting something from when I did my installation.

As far as I know, the way to get your banks back would be to log onto the Crypton website and download them again from your profile. That should work for both your Japanese and English banks, if they were both purchased. You'll need the activation keys you received in your email when you downloaded them initially, but you shouldn't need to email Crypton.

If your English bank was a trial and you activated it before switching computers, and the trial period has now elapsed, I have a feeling you may be out of luck as far as the trial is concerned. You could try looking in your profile to see if you can download it again (first step); you could also try emailing Crypton to see if they'll do something for you, but you would be working with them in Japanese, and asking them to make an exception to their trial policy to boot. Not impossible, but I'd think it would be difficult. Most likely, I would think your path to getting Miku English again would be to decide to buy it.

ChuueCreations

Feb 17, 2019
no its not a trial as its the same thing if i try to download the Japanese versions for mac (as a test) and they have expired too. i still have it on my old laptop and i can still use it when i reactivate it. i just need the download again for my new one. sorry if this is confusing and i understand you're just trying to help.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Oh, yeah, it's cool. Sorry I couldn't be more help. How did you get your copy of Miku initially? I had been assuming you went on the Crypton/Sonicwire website, made an account, purchased, and downloaded, in which case Miku should still be on your profile. If she's disappeared from there...I'm afraid I have no idea why. If you purchased her a different way, (like through Big Fish Audio or something) then the process might be different (Though I wouldn't know about that myself, since I purchased through Sonicwire.).

If you do end up emailing Crypton for whatever reason, I would think your activation code would be good to include. That proves that you're a genuine Miku owner, so I would think it would be important for helping them work with you.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
The best way to do this is through Sonicwire. If mg memory is correct, you can go to your Sonicwire account and find a reser Download Links or something similar button around. I used this once before to get all my VBs.

If you do email Crypton, all yoj need is to tell them you need your downloads. If you’re registered and used your registered email, they can pull up your info themselves and use thaf to know you have Miku.

Now seeing as it is Miku V;X, you MIGHT be able to DL her trial if you haven’t used it yet and just activate it. When I boight Miku V3, I downloaded her English trial while I waited and just activated it. However, keep in mind the V4X trials might not work that same way since they are longer rime periods than actual VBs and other trials, but it may be worth a shot.

ChuueCreations

Feb 17, 2019
I bought mine off amazon (Which honestly kills me now lol) and i just set it all up with cryptons activate website. I emailed crypton last night and rn im just hoping for an email back.

Ah sorry if i sound so nooby and a bit confusing heh im just new to all these things lol. ;u;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)