• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
  • We're slowly working on adding more prefixes to the CeVIO and SynthV sections at the moment. If a name isn't available in the list, please feel free to post it anyway. An admin will add the prefix on once added.

"I Am Omicron" - Eleanor Forte [Original song]

nellaelnora

synthv songwriter
Sep 8, 2021
Sydney
solo.to

Inspired by the word that we all hear in the media everyday these days.
“Omicron” to me sounds like something out of a sci-fi movie, so here is my musical interpretation of this variant that appeared just as most countries are starting to ease restrictions and thought they had control of the virus. I wanted it to sound like a sci-fi movie soundtrack.

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
So at first sight I kinda mentally giggled reading the title (hence my laughing reaction), but more seriously wow ! This song is amazing, describes well this nasty one and Eleanor is well-used ! Moreover I enjoyed the melody and the instrumental, it truly felt like a song you would hear on the radio (and even, like a pre-2000's one as it has this "lasting" feel like hearing a song from the 70's-80's but with a way modern touch) And the video was well in touch with the sci-fi vibes ; I do admit myself whenevrr I hear Omicron I think too about sci-fi things because I guess it's what happens when you've been using Latin and especially Greek like in this case to refer to sciences or robotics-based elements

Anyway, good job !

nellaelnora

synthv songwriter
Sep 8, 2021
Sydney
solo.to
So at first sight I kinda mentally giggled reading the title (hence my laughing reaction), but more seriously wow ! This song is amazing, describes well this nasty one and Eleanor is well-used ! Moreover I enjoyed the melody and the instrumental, it truly felt like a song you would hear on the radio (and even, like a pre-2000's one as it has this "lasting" feel like hearing a song from the 70's-80's but with a way modern touch) And the video was well in touch with the sci-fi vibes ; I do admit myself whenevrr I hear Omicron I think too about sci-fi things because I guess it's what happens when you've been using Latin and especially Greek like in this case to refer to sciences or robotics-based elements

Anyway, good job !

Thank you very much for your kind words, glad that you enjoyed my song :)

Reactions: MillyAqualine

nellaelnora

synthv songwriter
Sep 8, 2021
Sydney
solo.to
I'd really like to make a cover of your song with Miku. Do you have an off vocal version and .vsq file available for the public?
Hi, thanks for your interest, happy for you to make a cover. But I don’t know how to make vsq file.
I use Synthesizer V and I think I can only export to ust or midi

I can also give you the music in instrumental version.

Will you translate it to japanese for Miku?

Ronny777

VOCALOID5 Tuner
Dec 10, 2020
Canada
soundcloud.com
Hi, thanks for your interest, happy for you to make a cover. But I don’t know how to make vsq file.
I use Synthesizer V and I think I can only export to ust or midi

I can also give you the music in instrumental version.

Will you translate it to japanese for Miku?
Thank you! I can work with midi! I'm planing on using Miku English with the original lyrics. I Hope that's ok.

nellaelnora

synthv songwriter
Sep 8, 2021
Sydney
solo.to
Thank you! I can work with midi! I'm planing on using Miku English with the original lyrics. I Hope that's ok.
Yes of course it's OK. All I ask is if you do repost the song anywhere, to credit me as composer :)

By the way I just saw your profile and impressed with the vocaloids you work with
I am relatively new to vocaloids and have only worked with Eleanor Forte

Will attach the files here when they are ready :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)