• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

I desperately need help with Hatsune Miku v4x and English

InstallGentoo

プロデューサー
May 7, 2021
Heaven
miku.band
Going with magicalMiku second answer I think too, seems to be just piapro, try uninstalling then installing with admin privleges. But it might be some other problem it won't load, I assume you've already ran the installer with admin privleges. Personally I don't believe you need to turn off windows defender but :miku2_move: if you sure this file is good and whatever it does with contacting cryptons server is foolproof guess it doesn't hurt. Or just running cubase on admin mode or rosetta mode or whatever that user is saying. I'm clueless with Cubase.
I feel bad this is your first attempt at installing Miku. it was mostly a next next next, install, finish default settings process for me. Make sure your internet is stable to prevent any corrupted files for updates or base installation, it's possible it is just a corrupted download for that E02 error. (i'll say check the hash but that's too advanced, too much jargon). Also I believe I have the crypton email and sonicwire accounts linked, that might be the problem, (i don't know how to link it)

Hatsune Mikurwa

"Call me Asparagus" - DJ Khaled
Jul 8, 2024
It actually worked! Thank you guys so much! I believe it was the download of Piapro that was causing the issue. Thank everyone who helped me so much, you guys real ones not gonna lie. My sincerest gratitude towards everyone who helped me fix the problem. I'm glad we could finally resolve this issue. I will enjoy every moment of working together with Miku. Thank you all again!Screenshot 2024-07-17 092219.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)