• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID I need help searching a vocaloid song since many years...

Rikke

New Fan
Aug 31, 2020
France
Hello everyone I really need help,

I'm searching a vocaloid song since at least 5-6 years now... I don't remember the name but I remember about some lyrics (translating in english by subtitles) and about the story. It was a girl meeting a boy during a war time (burning village in the clip). The girl was sometimes confronted by a beast (a giant wolf I think). There was a lot of red in the clip and I think there was "aka" in the title, maybe in a word or as an alone word. The song was very fast. I think the girl had red hair but I'm not sure. That was a feminine voice who sang.

I remember one sentence : The girl sang in japanese "What's your (or "my" maybe) favorite color ? *enumeration of colors* RED ("AKA")".

Please, help me to find this damn song. Sorry for all the mistakes I've done (I'm french) and also, sorry to not have a lot of details about this song...I was 12-13 when I listened to it and now I'm 19. Thank you in advance...

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
Can you recall what VB might have sung the lyrics? Knowing would greatly narrow down the search, even if it's a popular VB with a lot of original uploads already.

Rikke

New Fan
Aug 31, 2020
France
I know what song: The wolf that fell in love with little red riding hood.
I hope i helped you!! But theres no burning village or war....
Hey... thank you but this is not this song ! There was only one voice (a girl) and the song was more concentrated on the impact of war on the principal character (a dark long red hair girl) than romance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)