• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CeVIO IA English Thoughts/Opinions?

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018

If I'm not misreading, they'll be releasing the song "Higher" on the 8th August. It'll be available on purchase on the usual places along with being available on Spotify too. I'm really excited for this song to come out in full 'cos I wanna listen to it, aha.
It'll be up on Spotify too. I was kinda wondering what was going to happen to that song. It should have been released before IA Eng C came out to help hype up the software. I know that 1st Place did have that clip of it being played at the Paris concert removed from YouTube.

Also, 1st Place posted details about the song on their tumblr (in japanese)> 1st PLACE OFFICIAL NEWS BLOG

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
Normally this would go into the Music Releases thread but...

...how well she sounds dueting with a human voice stands out alot.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
So I bought IA English and started working on a cover of a bilingual song, while making the VSQX/CCS, I decided to just render and make an untuned comparison.

I also added notes to IA English towadds the end so she sings with IA V3. I think I'll try rendering with IA Rocks later, maybe IA English Powerful too. Rocks is probably closer to how English sounds, I think

sleepysheep7

GET OFF MY LAWN YOU WHIPPERSNAPPERS!!!
Apr 8, 2018
So I bought IA English and started working on a cover of a bilingual song, while making the VSQX/CCS, I decided to just render and make an untuned comparison.

I also added notes to IA English towadds the end so she sings with IA V3. I think I'll try rendering with IA Rocks later, maybe IA English Powerful too. Rocks is probably closer to how English sounds, I think
well it certainly shows off how much more engine chug is in cevio than vocaloid, still I bet with some mixing you could get that out.

ohpeach

Digital artist
Apr 8, 2018
earth
deviantart.com
I kinda want to see if they'll do a Vocaloid5 release for IA? ANd maybe an...English release update? I'm like
after v5 happened CeVIO hype died almost instantaneously. I don't want her to get buried so// it's like blease
someone save IA
I want to see her in vocaloid again//

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
I kinda want to see if they'll do a Vocaloid5 release for IA? ANd maybe an...English release update? I'm like
after v5 happened CeVIO hype died almost instantaneously. I don't want her to get buried so// it's like blease
someone save IA
I want to see her in vocaloid again//
This would be nice, but I'm mostly just curious how the Vocaloid/CeVIO duality with IA is gonna go. A lot of people I think assumed IA's Vocaloid banks would get discontinued and so far the coast seems clear? Would CeVIO be okay with an IA V5? It's not like Yamaha would complain about getting more money

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)