• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID INVAXION Releasing Soon With Zing!

Monds

Aspiring Fan
Mar 6, 2018
A new rhythm game is launching on Steam soon and of course being by Aquatrax, will include Zing among others. Like their page to get all the updates. Also, they have a surprised coming soon for their followers.

Reactions: Infoholic

First Sound Future

Passionate Fan
Apr 8, 2018
I researched (?) some more because I got curious and this surprised me a bit when I saw it on Steam
Is this Zing's new look or is it another girl that looks similar to her? There was also a guy that looked like her genderbend in another video. Although I got used to Zing's old design, I wouldn't mind if this was her new look, if it really is her that is.

I'm really hoping one of the surprises will be about Zing's voicebanks, it would also be cool if her voice could be heard inside the game since it releases in Q4 this year which is ending real soon.

Monds

Aspiring Fan
Mar 6, 2018
I researched (?) some more because I got curious and this surprised me a bit when I saw it on Steam
Is this Zing's new look or is it another girl that looks similar to her? There was also a guy that looked like her genderbend in another video. Although I got used to Zing's old design, I wouldn't mind if this was her new look, if it really is her that is.

I'm really hoping one of the surprises will be about Zing's voicebanks, it would also be cool if her voice could be heard inside the game since it releases in Q4 this year which is ending real soon.
That is a good question to ask! To answer your question, that is not Zing's new design, the design there and the male design, are the male and female avatars that you can select from for your player, among many others. They are not Zing but simply avatars with Zing like outfits. Feel free to ask me any other questions about the game.:geek:

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com
From what I've heard, make sure your computer can run it before buying!
Since it's on Steam, you can make use of their refund policy (unless it changed since I last needed to refund anything) where you can refund any game within 14 days of purchase as long as you've played less than 2 hours of it. I'm running it on this old thing on low graphics, but tbh I don't really notice much of a graphics difference:
1545370039672.png

I've only played it a little but it's really fun. I've not played a PC rhythm game in a while so I'm a bit rusty on controls but I'm still having fun. The way the track can move to the music is a fun little gimmick.

My only complaint (which may just be me, or due to using a trackpad and not a proper mouse) is that I had to resort to picking US for my region 'cos I couldn't get the game to scroll down when selecting my avatar/name/region. Not really much of a thing to complain about, really.

Reactions: DefiantKitsune

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)