• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Is it possible to use Vocaloid2 voicebanks on Win10?

ramencup

trashlord of the shadow realm
Apr 11, 2018
my room
I want to purchase Sweet Ann, and there's this big disclaimer in bold.
"Also note Sweet Ann is a Vocaloid 2 which is not officially supported on Windows 8 and 8.1 and higher Windows versions."

All I plan on doing is getting her V4 import code and using her in the V4 editor. Will I be able to use her?

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com
Ah I looked it up and it does seem you can activate her (in V2) but importing is impossible. I'm sorry I wasn't aware of this. This seems to have been mentioned back in Jun/July last year in some Twitter posts.

Reactions: Elsa12TMNT

Blingee G

Future Pop Idol/Manga Artist/Baker/DJ
Apr 28, 2021
Ah I looked it up and it does seem you can activate her (in V2) but importing is impossible. I'm sorry I wasn't aware of this. This seems to have been mentioned back in Jun/July last year in some Twitter posts.
Are you saying that if I were to run Vocaloid2 on Win10, that I can't import the song to WAV, or import the song to V4? (Sry, total noob to Vocaloid...)

IO+

Resonance47
Apr 22, 2021
Yes.
Voicebanks is just a file that contain audio sample after all so as long as the editor support that file format you can use it to full capacity.

Blingee G

Future Pop Idol/Manga Artist/Baker/DJ
Apr 28, 2021
Yes.
Voicebanks is just a file that contain audio sample after all so as long as the editor support that file format you can use it to full capacity.
Phew thx, just don't wanna spend my money on Miku V2 and find out it was all for nothing...😊😊😊

Reactions: IO+

M1023

a normal pigeon
Jun 12, 2020
Earth
Yes it work in Win10
I'm using Prima, Tonio, Sonika, Al and Ann and it work perfectly
I'll dare to say they work even better than in WinXP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)