• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Is this worth polishing up?

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018

I was messing around with some loops i had, and some Eng Vocas I hadn't used yet (well I've used Avanna but) and idk what this is but i'm kinda proud of it?
should I finish it....(and should i tune the vocals to be more....staticky and/or faded?)

Reactions: AALLF

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I think it sounds really nice and interesting, I love the intro and how the instrumental sounds kind of nostalgic yet mysterious. I definitely think you should try to finish this. I think that the vocals sound fine to me already, but if you mean static-y kind of like the intro, then maybe when they sing long notes you could have parts where their voices get quick bits of distortion (maybe towards the end of the song or something?).

AALLF

I create symphonic metal/rock using Gumi.
May 20, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
I love this! I think it has great potential to be its own song, or an intro/outro to another song, or possibly a bridge. I actually like the vocals basically how they are with the instrumental, to be honest.

What I do, is I have a folder on my computer that I just throw into every miscellaneous idea that I get, and save for later. Eventually, I'll have enough pieces to put together to make a song, or have that one final piece that I need to put with a song that's almost complete.

I also like to let ideas ferment for a while, so if you aren't sure what to do with this idea now, it might find a place later in a song for you. Whatever you do, don't throw it away! I've had ideas I've saved for years that I thought were a little lame, but I'm glad I saved because they ended up fitting perfectly into a song, with some fleshing out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)