• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Issues with Lyric Editor on Piapro W/ Megurine Luka Eng

GratebCaddage

New Fan
Oct 8, 2024
Hi , for context I am very new to Piapro and have just started using Megurine Luka V4. Recently whenever I try to edit lyrics with Luka in English the lyric editor won't show up, even though it still appears when I switch to Japanese. I'm very confused since it also does appear sometimes but very inconsistently so part of me is unsure if it's intentional or a setting I can change? Help would be very appreciated since it's prevented me from being able to use her English. Thank you!

LukaWorks!.pngLukaBrocken.png

AmazingStrange39

Miku-Avanna-Gumi enthusiast
May 23, 2019
Hi , for context I am very new to Piapro and have just started using Megurine Luka V4. Recently whenever I try to edit lyrics with Luka in English the lyric editor won't show up, even though it still appears when I switch to Japanese. I'm very confused since it also does appear sometimes but very inconsistently so part of me is unsure if it's intentional or a setting I can change? Help would be very appreciated since it's prevented me from being able to use her English. Thank you!

View attachment 8303View attachment 8302
oh, it's a new glitch that came with the recent update. the lyric box is still there but it's kinda merged with the phoneme box. you can still type lyrics and they show up, you just have to click precisely on the bottom to edit the phonemes. it really annoys me but it's still functional

Reactions: Mm2x2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)