• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Jinriki UTAUs? (Show me your favorites!)

HydroChromatic

New Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Disclaimer: I know ripping voices of characters and famous celebrities, especially singers who have copyrights on their voice is taboo in the utau fandom but there seems to be a general consensus that as long as the voice isn't publicly distributed or no commercial gain is made off of it, it is ok.

That said, Show me your favorite Jinriki utaus! I'm currently working on one myself for English but I'll show who it was after I finish a first cover with them. For now, have a compilation of many of them made by HolyNautilus:

Aline

New Fan
Apr 9, 2018
Voice-wise, I love Yufuin En's jinriki (little wonder as to why, Ume-chan's voice is awesome)

But my absolute faves are the ones they make with the im@s chicks, how did they do it!?!? it's DEFINITELY not UTAU, so, it must be sorcery.

EDIT: Oops, it was supposed to be Jinriki UTAU only, right? I'm sorry, I'll see myself at the door. But before that, here's an Obama:

HydroChromatic

New Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Voice-wise, I love Yufuin En's jinriki (little wonder as to why, Ume-chan's voice is awesome)

But my absolute faves are the ones they make with the im@s chicks, how did they do it!?!? it's DEFINITELY not UTAU, so, it must be sorcery.

EDIT: Oops, it was supposed to be Jinriki UTAU only, right? I'm sorry, I'll see myself at the door. But before that, here's an Obama:
Oh, by jinriki utau I meant any utau made from samples collected from a known voice aka a celebrity, political figure, idol, show/anime character etc.
Why would Obama not be considered? What is the textbook definition of Jinriki?

The Idolmaster girls are edited by "manual vocaloid" aka taking every sample, changing the pitch, crossfading, and stretching it yourself by means of a program like melodyne. I heard a cover with the black shoulder length haircut girl but I can never find it on youtube now... I think it was taken down. I think it had a violin in the cover and used MMD as well or something, idk.

HydroChromatic

New Fan
Apr 8, 2018
I heard this one before but I wasn't too impressed since there were a lot of oto errors and quality errors and I felt like the ranges for them weren't planned out too well.

This is a favorite of mine too. Part of it are just his lines from the game but its still gold:
I'm honestly surprised the shimada brothers havn't been utau-ized or sombra since their accent would fit the easiest for japanese.
maybe not much hanzo since he doesnt have many japanese lines...

sleepysheep7

GET OFF MY LAWN YOU WHIPPERSNAPPERS!!!
Apr 8, 2018
I heard this one before but I wasn't too impressed since there were a lot of oto errors and quality errors and I felt like the ranges for them weren't planned out too well.

This is a favorite of mine too. Part of it are just his lines from the game but its still gold:
I'm honestly surprised the shimada brothers havn't been utau-ized or sombra since their accent would fit the easiest for japanese.
maybe not much hanzo since he doesnt have many japanese lines...
I'm wheezing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)