• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Kasane Teto Fanclub

Sep 21, 2019
:teto_lili:.:Welcome to the Kasane Teto Fanclub:.:teto_lili:
A club dedicated to everyone's favorite twin-drilled chimera girl!
kasaneteto.jp/
Teto is a troll/fake Vocaloid created by VIP2ch as an April Fool's joke; she was not originally planned to have a voicebank, but was well-received that she was given one. She's a bilingual UTAU with English and multiple Japanese voicebanks. Her voicebanks include a neutral toned voicebank, a shout voicebank (known as "sakebi"), a growl voicebank (known as rikimi), a whisper voicebank (known as sasayaki), and an experimental voicebank that combines her neutral/default voicebank and her whisper voicebank.
Featured cover:

Featured original:

Featured fanart:

Notable Originals:

x Please make sure to follow the rules of the Vocaverse forums
x Please see the "how to join" section for how to join.
x Self promotion is allowed and strongly encouraged! Just please avoid spamming.
x Please avoid linking unauthorized reprints (videos reprinted with permission of the original uploader are ok!)
To join, mention that you'd like to join and please do one or more of the following:
x Say something you like about her/why you like her
x Share a song that uses her (covers are fine, too!)
x Share fan art of her
x Post fanfiction or any other type of fan work of her
Kazumi (founder and head of fanclub)
PearlStarlight5
Coming soon!

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2019
Howdy... whoever may be viewing this thread!! I added a featured original and another notable original!
Fun fact: Yoshiwara Lament is the first UTAU original and first Teto original to cross 1,000,000 views! She also has a scale figure that I highly recommend picking up if you can afford her! She's beautifully detailed and worth every penny! QwQ

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
I'm surprised I didn't see this get posted anywhere on the form yet, so I figured this is the right place to put this, right? Teto also got new plushies coming her way 💕💕 I'm reallyyyy tempted to get one of these...

No SynthV design though, shockingly. Maybe sometime soon!

And you guuuuys. Not to be dramatic or anything but teenage me was incredibly stupid. I got the original nendoroid plush a few years ago as a gift when I was younger, but I think I remember sending it to a charity along with a bunch of other toys n stuff because I went through a phase were I thought I was SO OVER vocal synths. I've tried looking online for a replacement for some time now and it's literally barren out there, no tetos to be found!! I NEED THIS TO FILL MY TETO NENDOROID PLUSH-SHAPED HOLE IN MY HEART.

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
MOTHUUUUUR 💗💗💗💗

some of you probably saw this already since it blew up, but i don't care. listen again because this is dead stupid good 🔫:teto_ibis:

ALSOOOO, i've already set my money aside and WILL be ordering a physical package of this bish once all my evaluation finals are over. for now i'm refining my synthv tuning skills at the mercy of koharu rikka

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)