Commission Kazumi's Art Commissions! (OPEN) (Full body, cell shading, and lineart!) (Goal: $200)

RoboCheatsyTM

That one Sukone Tei stan
Sep 21, 2019
www.robocheatsy.com
Rules

Limit one commission per person on a first come, first serve basis. (After yours is finished, however, you can commission another piece if you’d like.)

Up to 3 commissions will be taken at one time. Anyone looking to commission after that will be placed on a waitlist and will be notified when they are no longer on the waitlist.

Requesting R18+ content of any and all types (including, but not limited to sexually explicit content, fetish, and gore) is strictly forbidden, no exceptions. Asking to me to do such content will result in immediate block and commissioner blacklist.

Full or partial nudity as well as suggestive content of any kind is forbidden as well.​
Depictions of blood (including mild depictions) are not allowed.​
Depictions of violence of any type and degree are not allowed.​
Content intended to slander or defame another party or myself is not allowed. Requesting this will result in immediate block and commissioner blacklist.​
Content containing religious or political expression or pertaining to sensitive subjects is prohibited. Ideologically sensitive material is also prohibited.​

75% of the payment must be made up front, and by paying me, you agree to the above terms and agree that you will not back out of the commission. No refunds or exceptions will be made.

If you are dissatisfied with the finished product, you will have one opportunity to let me know what you are dissatisfied with and I will review it. I may go back to adjust this, however I make no guarantee that I will fix what you are dissatisfied with. If I disagree or find it to be too labor-intensive, then I will make no adjustments.

Please note, I cannot do detailed backgrounds, so please refrain requesting anything that involves such. However, a simple background is fine.

As all artwork will be uploaded digitally, no physical product will be shipped. All artwork will be posted publicly on my website, as well as any applicable social media of mine (pixiv, vocaverse, etc.).

You must absolutely NOT repost my art on other websites in any shape or form, copy, steal/claim as your own, trace, or profit from my artwork in anyway. Violators will have proper actions taken against them.

If you have any questions, I'm more than happy to answer, but please let me know before you commission me.

How to Commission

To commission me, you must contact me via my website. Please include the word “Commission” and the type of art you’re commissioning in the subject line. In the body of the message, please describe in detail what is you’d like to commission. After contacting me through my website, leave a reply on this thread (or let me know on one of my social media, if you don't have a VVN account) letting me know you have reached out to me and I will respond to your message as soon as possible with a PayPal invoice.

Here's the contact page:CONTACT | robocheatsy

Pricing
The commission prices along with a couple of examples can be found below. (These prices are for drawings of one character, so please note that requesting additional characters will result in a fee per each character added.) (Also, there will be $10 up-charge if you are rude.)

More examples of my work can be found on my Pixiv, my website, and my art thread on Vocaverse Network.

Full art: $60

Cell Shading: $40

Example coming soon!

Lineart: $30
Tei's Len cosplay watermark.png

Tuning commissions coming soon!

Last edited:

RoboCheatsyTM

That one Sukone Tei stan
Sep 21, 2019
www.robocheatsy.com
I did some updating of the OP, most notably changing the full art example to something more recent. Still not as recent as I'd like, but I haven't finished coloring anything particularly noteworthy lately.

(Also, hope it's alright that I "bumped" this thread twice in one week.)

Don't forget to check out my website and pixiv for more examples! Have you all seen this wip I shared on my Twitter?

Reactions: patuk

RoboCheatsyTM

That one Sukone Tei stan
Sep 21, 2019
www.robocheatsy.com
Afternoon to anyone reading this! Commissions are still open and all slots are available!
Have you seen the latest updates to my art thread? It contains more examples of my art!

RoboCheatsyTM

That one Sukone Tei stan
Sep 21, 2019
www.robocheatsy.com
Bumping this! There's a certain Vocaloid listing I'm looking to get my hands on (I've been searching for them for too long now, lol), and I'll need to make up for the cost by doing some commissions! Please consider helping a fellow synth user out by commissioning me or even spreading the word! :miku_rylitah:

As always, let me know if you've got questions!

Also, here's a recent artwork I've been working hard on! :O

Last edited:

RoboCheatsyTM

That one Sukone Tei stan
Sep 21, 2019
www.robocheatsy.com
Afternoon! I wanted to mention here that if you'd like to support me, but aren't interested in/don't need to commission me, I have a ko-fi page where you can leave a tip! Please consider leaving one if you like my content! :rinlen_move:

Of course, your continued support through all means is appreciated! I t makes me happy that a lot of you like the content I put out! :kaito_move:

Reactions: peaches2217

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)