• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

keejot's synthV covers

keejot

New Fan
Feb 19, 2022
www.youtube.com
i've only completed two covers so far but would love to make more so if anyone has any ust/vsq/s5p and instrumentals they wanna send my way/direct me to, that'd be awesome. eventually i think it would be cool to make my own songs but i don't really know where to start with that. ^_^"

all art is by me :-)

very proud of this one because i managed to sort add breaths, and even though it's pretty simple, i figured out how to use imovie and made my own video. i don't really understand mixing though so if anyone has any guides, pls send them my way!

and here's my first finished cover from 2020. before i figured out that i definitely would've had an easier time if i'd set the time signature properly xP eventually maybe i'll go back and fix it up. i'd probably play around with some of the pronunciation too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)