• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

koharu rikka install problems?

spiderfriend

unity-chan propagandist
i'm trying to install the lite version of that brand new synthv voice, koharu rikka, but when i try to open the installation file it says i need the newest version of synthv; so naturally i tried updating it and it still didnt work... any suggestions? :/

1616083416091.png
1616083437871.png

___

Oct 8, 2019
Go to license and updates --> check for updates --> there it will show u that the editor needs updating --> click on the "update" button underneath --> it will download and a folder with the update will show up, install that and it'll work

Reactions: spiderfriend

spiderfriend

unity-chan propagandist
If I remember correctly, you have to drag and drop her installer into SVS directly (unless you tried that, then I don’t know what else to suggest lol)
Go to license and updates --> check for updates --> there it will show u that the editor needs updating --> click on the "update" button underneath --> it will download and a folder with the update will show up, install that and it'll work
thank you both, ive figured it out now! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)