• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID (Lag fixed) Favorite Song for Every Vocaloid You Listen to

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Mod note from Paradoxical: We have looked at ways to stop the lag on this page, but have been unable to find a proper solution. Until we can get a lazy loader that'll prevent videos in spoilers from being loaded, we have gone through and changed every post from embedded videos to direct links. No content has been changed. The original formatted posts have all been saved and can be reverted back once embedding is viable. Until then, please DO NOT embed more than 2 videos per post and keep the rest to direct links.

I thought this would be fun to see what songs everyone loves from Vocaloids they listen to, maybe even get others to start listening to new Vocaloids and producers! You don't have to share all of them at first, even just one or two. I suppose covers work too for those VOcaloids that are just super unpopular but you still love.

I'll go first with some of mine! Sadly, I kinda listen to a lot of more popular songs so there won't be a lot that stick out or are rare... I'kk try though!
Miku
からくりピエロ/Karakuri Pierrot

Bonus one that's less popular
Sweet Orange

Lily
Couldn't find the original video oof...
detour tour

Mayu
ヒトメボレナイト (HITOMEBORE Night)

I'll share just those for right now! Though I definitely have plenty more to share.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gumina

New Fan
Apr 10, 2018
Germany
kaschra.deviantart.com
Reactions: Pomelo
Reactions: Pomelo

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
Hahaaa my laptop shat itself trying to load this topic RIP

Just gonna start with the Vocaloids I listen to the most, because I have a lot of favourites for them

Translucent Black Chrysalis (I'm pretty sure my own abandoned tumblr is one of the only places you can hear this anymore, RIP A0100's music)
Box (rough Yuki usage, but DAMN... Take's instrumentals are always so good...the lyrics are so good...)
Sofa (still a little rough, but again, lovely instrumentals from Take)
Does this song even have a title because I've seen a bunch of different ones (I'll always fondly remember this as one of my first Yuki favourites)
Moon Festival (ilu Dong, also I think this was the first Vocaloid song that made me cry)
You're Mine (anything by ulldull is really solid imo)
Anniversary Place (THIS is the song that made me stop being a stupid Kagome-P hating hipster, still gets me choked up)

Drain (probably the best Vocaloid song imo, hands down my favourite)
I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry
Mother-of-Pearl Bones (I love like...everything about this song)
Sleepwalk (that melancholic opening before the heavier instrumentals gets me every time)
Dreams and Visions
Standing in Your Way
Coffee Made Body, Postscript, Cardigan (My autobiography is titled "I LOVE WINTERMUTE SO MUCH NO ONE UNDERSTANDS!!!")
Ameto (I ALSO LOVE WHOO A LOT...also this song usually gets me choked up)

Daydream Flight (maybe cliche, but this is a really charming song and instantly sold me on her voice)
Space Tag (I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH...I know I said Drain is my favourite Vocaloid song, but this is also really high up there. It's so vibrant and sweet ;_; )
Giant Killing
A Puppet, Having Fallen Completely in Love

Last edited:

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
YESSSS DETOUR TOUR IS AN AMAZING SONG (now I have to pick another Lily one oh no rofl jk I have several others I can use)

Iroha
I don't know many Iroha originals (need to go searching now) but of the few I know this is my favorite and I kind of wish I had her V4 so I could make one of those update comparison covers
The Liar's Love

Lily
Even without detour-tour it was a little hard to choose but I think this is one of the best
Lilily☆Nation

Yukari
This song makes me cry like a baby sometimes
"Suicide Prevention Bunnies" 自殺予防ウサギ

Gumi
Same as the Yukari one, a tearjerker (although in a sliiightly more upbeat way?)
The Transient Apple Salesgirl

Rin
TBH I just love this one for how uncharacteristically mature Rin sounds jkdslajfkls
trick art !

Luka (English)
Miracle Worker

Luka (Japanese)
Perfectionist Complex

Guess I haaaave to post one for The Diva
Miku
I PICKED HIBIKASE AT FIRST BUT THEN I REMEMBERED PINOCCHIOP EXISTS THANKS AUTOPLAY how the frak did I forget this song????
SLoWMoTIoN

I feel bad I don't know many Kiyoteru songs but gods for some reason this one has stuck with me for so many years it was the first one I thought of so I'm posting it
Kiyoteru
"GTK!? (Great Teacher Kiyoteru!?) "

Miki
(gotta do all the AHSloids now because best company) (crap do I have a Yuki song)
Party Night

Yuki
I feel bad picking this one because such a sad song for an Actually Voiced by a Child bank but between not knowing many Yuki originals and how much I like her English here
Calalini

Zunko
Okay so her role in this song is small BUT it's the best I've ever heard from her imo and her part is one of my favorites in the song
"If It's Making A Song, Let's Get Started!"

I was going to be a jerk and say "Nana doesn't rrreally count as an AHSloid so I'm not doing her" but then I remembered this beauty of a song exists
Nana
Kitties

Akari's technically too new to add here but I felt like mentioning this KagomeP demo really grew on me??? A lot???? over time

Should probably also do the Vocaloids I own besides Lily huh (I listen to them more than some of the ones I've already done asdfjkdsl)
Mayu
This was actually harder than I expected because I actually like a lot of Mayu songs which is why I bought her first???? well that and she was the first trial I got to mess around with. I picked this song because it was between this, CradlexInfection, and Douzo and I've already posted enough dark songs
"I Fall...and Stay Down" 七転び八起きない

Avanna (and Maika! though I don't own her. I Do have her trial lying around unopened on my hard drive though!
Dance Lessons

Ruby
The tuning on this song. JUST. YES. There's also another one that deserves an honorable mention
UNBREAKABLE

Cyber Songman
This is the best Creep-P song you cannot convince me otherwise
Tightrope

SPEAKING OF YAMAHA VOCALOIDS oh heck someone stop me before I do them ALL
VY1
What an Erotic Sequencer!

I could probably do more but I am Tired and feeling guilty about letting this go on so long

Last edited:

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
For Kaito - Cantarella and Cantarella Grace Edition (the first one is dear to my heart plus how his voice goes a little deep in the solo part X D) (the second because the beautiful video where Kaito and Miku look stunning. How Kaito sings is amazing, the improved instrumental, the costumes Kaito and Miku get in the game.
Kaito looks so handsome in those clothes! I wouldn't mind owning a coat like that.

For Miku - It changes I think...?
Also because mostly I listen to her with Kaito...(>_>;)

For Arsloid - Balsam cover, Love trail cover, Tsukema Tsukeru cover, A Thousand Year Solo cover, Yume to Hazakura cover, etc.

For Kiyoteru - Love trail cover, GAMEOVER cover with Dex, Satisfaction cover, World is Mine (Rock ver.) cover, Daze cover, Fragments of the Heart, Kiss the Villain cover, etc.

This is getting too long and I am doing too many covers that I love...so one last [cover] video for now. : 3
I couldn't find Meiko & Miku cover of this song so sad face, but take this cover version instead. Maybe I do another post for different Vocaloids like Meiko/Luka/Rin/Len, etc. later on.

violethaze

Aspiring Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Chile

I tried as much as I could in including originals. Also, I couldn't find separate songs for Anon and Kanon.

Oh and finding engloid, chnloid, sploid and krloid originals is the hardest thing :(

Oh and sorry if I made this thread lag/crash more than it already did lol

Paradoxical

Linguistics Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 7, 2018
Canada
Hey everyone, important mod note here:

This thread was suffering from a lot of lag due to the tremendous amount of video embeds. Currently, videos load even if they are spoilered, so there is no way to embed them without causing massive lag for other users. We've tried looking into plug-ins for it, but have been unable to find a workable one currently.

So, in order to make this thread usable, Bascetta and I have manually changed every (spoilered) embedded video to a direct link. Move->Forward also double checked all links to make sure nothing got messed up. We apologize if this makes things less convenient to watch, but we felt it was better for the page to actually be loadable. The old versions are still all saved onto the site. When we find a better way to handle embedded videos we can revert the posts back to their original formatting.

We did our best to avoid editing content in any way. The titles chosen for each entry were copied directly from the name of the linked video. For videos on Nico, we used the Japanese title. Of course, you are free to edit these however you like.

If your post was edited and you think something is missing, let us know and we'll check the post history. As well, if you do not like the new format of your post, feel free to change it. Just be sure to restrict embedded videos to a max of 2 videos per post.

We apologize again that we have been unable to find a proper solution, but we hope that you'll be able to load this thread now at least.
:nemu_lili:

Last edited:

Sharkartist

Passionate Fan
Apr 16, 2018
Eastern USA
Nice the lag stopped, so i can view everything and submit my reply to this thread:yanhe_lili:

Miku
I have to mention my favorite loid song of all time, Odds&Ends. Its so meaningful and beautiful and it's absolutely amazing. Even though i fell in love with it a few days ago, i also adore Last Night, Good Night I also love a few hidden gems like Forgetful Girl, which is simply beautiful. To think that the person who made this song also made Hate It Hate It is insane. I could probably list off a ton more songs, but i dont have that much time.

Rin
I am a sucker for some of the classics, like Meltdown, which is a trip. I also love Idiots Addicted To Anomaly, which is also my favorite Vocametal song of all time. Those things in the intro always get me hype.

Meiko
Break It Break It, absolute beauty.

Gumi
Kemu will always be amazing with Gumi, but if i had to pick one song from him, it'd be Wind-Up God. I also love 86 to death, which I think it is on par with Nakapakabagbabag. And, judging by my PFP right now, I also adore My Crush Is A Monster Boy mostly because of the story.

Lily
I'll always love -ERROR because of the emotion from this song.

Una
I adore Q, not to be confused with PowaPowa's Q. As for Sweet, I have a soft spot for First Love Melody.
Hey, I didnt mention the obvious favorite; im DIFFERENT!

Yuki
I adore the entirety of Inaba Cumori's discography, but if i'd pick one song from him, it's a hard decision between his two newest songs, but ill pick Lost Umbrella for this thread.

Yukari
Chururira Chururira Daddadda! I JUST-- THIS SONG IS SO YES

Zunko
Man Utata can do great with any loid, and that shows with Oops (lol) community escape (lol), which is usual utata fare

VY1 + 2
I must put Hurting for a Very Hurtful Pain here for both of them

Mew
Best goth
The Looking Glass is the only Mew song i listen

Anon
I absolutely adore Beloved Chaos, which is also from a producer who does a good variety of music; plus THAT INTRO

Kanon
VocaEurobeat? Looks like i found some! Love Is Full Throttle!!

CyMan
I dont really care for engloids, but songs like Lost World prove me wrong.

I will make a part 2 soon, I have to do life things:mew_lili:

BLANAero

Watakushi, Aero de gozaimasu!
Apr 8, 2018
Montréal, Canada
Ok, here I go
First, 1 song by producer(or else yuukiss would have Kaito, Meiko and Gumi lol), 1 song by vocaloid , only solo songs, and no cover.

Miku
Holy shit I don't know draw in the deck man
ok one I found 1 I really like
Clover♣Club

Len
Can't put migikata no chou
Fire◎Flower

Rin
ok so I love a lot of Kurage-P songs (not only because Una is my favorite Vocaloid) but...
Rin Rin Signal... Maybe?
oh woops wrong link lol
N

Luka
Fuuuuuuu
Yeah otetsu songs (ah come on I just broke 2 of my rules, but goddamn I can't choose)
Black Gold
Meiteki Cybernetics
Stardust Utopia(first Luka song BTW, and I don't know why I got this one first)

Meiko
Nostalogic (MEIKO-SAN Edit)
Not Nostalgic, but Nostalogic

Kaito
Bye Flower Tail, here's
Hyper Gore musasabi stick disappear-y genyas
(not genius but genyas right)

IA
A Tale of 6 Trillion years and a night

Gumi
Coward/Yowamushi Montblanc (first Gumi song lol)

Gackpo
cliché master
The Lunacy Of Duke Venomania/Dance with Asmodeus

Lily
TSUKI SASARU ARROW

Miki
Only song I like of her(she takes the place of some vocaloids for the samfree night series backup lol)
miki miki ★ Romantic Night

Iroha
Talking of somebody who lost the samfree night series backup OH NO FOUND ONE
The Song I heard Somewhere

Piko
Well shit this time nothing is savin' you bud (Love real Piko tho)

galaco
same

ZOLA
SHIT I LOVE THEM A LOT TOO
Boom I guess
BORDERLESS

fukase
wow
I thought I knew at least 1 fukase original, as I love his voice so much...

Otomachi Una
kurage's already taken
Double Dealer

Yukari
Well, kurage-P and samfree are gone -_^^_-

flower
was donna put inochi bakkari, but apparently it's with yukari lol
so the legend,
Charles

And I plug something that isn't Vocaloid, is a cover of a non-Vocaloid song, but I love ONE just for that one song
A Cruel Angel's Thesis ft. ONE and out of survice/service

Ok just had to put a title ^^'

Last edited:
Reactions: StrawberryDemon

Sharkartist

Passionate Fan
Apr 16, 2018
Eastern USA
@BLANAero so if you just want to put in links, you have to click the link botton on the post editor and there should be a box to put the link in and a box to add the title, which will be some text that will display next to the link.

Also i really like your Kaito and Rin choices, both songs are such a bop.

Sharkartist

Passionate Fan
Apr 16, 2018
Eastern USA
Part 2:yanhe_lili:
Im doing this in Violethaze's order for the list
and yes, all of the links link to an official scource, and ill use Youtube as much as i can.

Len
As a fan of touching songs, Fire Flower definately hits me hard, i mean the lyrics and the song are just so prefect.

Iroha
Right now im really digging Hakobune, a great voaleamo song.

Piko
I can jam to Kimochi Warui, but i cant find an entry for that song on VocaDB so you shoud try looking it up on youtube if you want to listen to it.

Azuki
I posted a thread about Sheychan, and all of her songs are great and you should check them out. There's also This blessed cover

Matcha
I like The stars, always for the feels; it's just so feels. There's also This blessed cover

IA
Just, please, listen to Cloud Rider and prepare to be weeping. The song, the art, the tuning, the lyrics, the everything is beautiful!

Nemu
Im addicted to Cinderella in Wonderland
please protect nemu

Lapis
I knew that Dennoko-p would do something great for Lapis's anniversary this year, and Ai Kurai Asai Kotoba Madonai definately didnt dissapoint.

Mayu
??????

Flower
I am right now addicted to Mabel(and maybe even balloon in general) but my favorite Flower song is Lemming Ming, which is almost my kind of rock.

Xin Hua
I know it only realeased a few days ago, but Flower Colored Shy Girl is a great usage of Xin.

Sachiko
Youre precious and Seeds of a Star is precious

Rana
This band arrange of Reversible Campaign is pretty nice, but ill always love her role in one of my favorite vocaloid group songs, Premature Love Romance

Fukase
It is a stupidly hard descision between The Day I Became a Monster and Fight For Pride; one if beautiful and another is trap, which I didnt know i loved until songs like this and COCOCURRY

Lumi
Help 40mp makes everything beautiful

Part 3 will be the last part, I promise. now excuse me whie I ruin my sleep for the osu!taiko world cup

Sharkartist

Passionate Fan
Apr 16, 2018
Eastern USA
Last Part!

Avanna
The most mainstream song of all of vocaloid, Sad Machine

Dex and Daina
All of the Vocamerica prize winners this year, they were all phenomenal.

Maika
Man, im a sucker for Like Whatever. Its just so good

Luo Tianyi
Usotsuki wa Koi no Hajimari, basically another example of 40mp making everything beautiful.

Yanhe
Hypnotisim Theif Yanhe is an absolute bop.

Longya
*states the obvoius* (I'll probably listen to more Longya songs in the future)

Now for some extras from the loids ive already mentioned but have more favorites.
Indulging: Idol Syndrome (pure giga goodness)
Scarlet Rose (osu! fans where you at)
Flower Colored Weather (see Scarlet Rose)
len dicks
Infinity (starts crying)
And all of the other songs that I mentioned here!

Pixy_17

100% Organically Grown Nerd
Oct 22, 2018
There are so many songs I love, it’s hard to choose just one...!

Hatsune Miku- The Alien’s “I Love You”
Kagamine Rin- Tokyo Teddy Bear
Kagamine Len- Law-Evading Rock
Meiko- Piano x Forte x Scandal
Kaito- Cantarella
Megurine Luka- Leia
SF-A2 Miki- Insanity
V Flower- Minus Label
Gakupo- Dancing Samurai
Oliver- Dummy March,
Gumi- A Fake, Fake, Psychotropic
Mayu- A Lie and a Stuffed Animal

Last edited:
Reactions: Sharkartist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)