• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

League of Legends

FluoroLime

cangqiong
Apr 27, 2020
Yeah I play sometimes! I'm not very good at it though lol. What server do you play on? I'm on OCE

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
I do quite enjoy LOL but I don't really have good enough wifi rn to play it :x but I do play TFT on my phone if you want to add me on there if you play it

Reactions: ThatGirlMyra

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Me either tbh but its a fun time waster I can play while doing other ish without worry of ya know needing to put forth all the effort into it

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
When I played League (which I will probs do again when I move soon uwu) I mained Nami and Karma and played a ton of Lux, Sona and Syndra too and from tft I go e-girls cause star guardians are my shit what bout chu?

When I played League (which I will probs do again when I move soon uwu) I mained Nami and Karma and played a ton of Lux, Sona and Syndra too and from tft I go e-girls cause star guardians are my shit what bout chu?
S
O
N
A
Sona is my absolute favorite character in all of League. Followed closely by Kayle (don't hate me lol). Sylas and MF probably come close at the top, too.

And then after those two, I like Jhin, Cait, Draaaaaaaven, Ashe, Soraka, Rakan, Nami, and Kai'sa. I'm also partial to Ez. But Kayle and Sona are my absolute favorites.

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Sona yass binch and I never have gotten to use Kayle's rework uwu so idk if it like broken or not. Love MF and never used Sylas. Soraka is like a champion I love to play cause I love the healer fantasy so much but shes useless without competent team mates XD

Sona yass binch and I never have gotten to use Kayle's rework uwu so idk if it like broken or not. Love MF and never used Sylas. Soraka is like a champion I love to play cause I love the healer fantasy so much but shes useless without competent team mates XD
Most people never liked Kayle to begin with, and with the rework, the hate has just gotten stronger. But I'll always love her. And yeah, Soraka is really fun. I have her SG skin and it's stunning! And she's very soothing, too. She's also the one champion I've never got flamed with.

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
I thought before rework Kayle was very fun tbh tho her q and w were boring af but the e and ult were so fun in ARAM (I was Aram trash for the most part XD) OML I LOVE STAR GUARDIAN SORaKA so much you have absolutely 0 idea

Kayle's new rework is super fun ability-wise. She transforms at level six, eleven, and sixteen. You should watch the Champion Spotlight on her new version. It's pretty neat!

Oh yes, she's absolutely adorable! Like I said, incredibly soothing. And the song that plays at the beginning is wonderful. I wish I could find it in the game's soundtrack on Spotify, but I have yet to. :/

Lemony

The Poor
Jun 26, 2020
Hell
Probably late, but I started playing League a year or two ago. I'm not all that good at but I enjoy it ^^
I played a bunch of stuff when I first joined but now I mostly play support (Rakan or Swain) or Quinn top (I know, gross. Don't hurt me T_T). But sometimes I'll mid with Orianna or Diana. I'm on the NA server ^^

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
I've redownloaded the game :x need to get a mouse but I'm down to play with people lvl 1 now tho... forgot my old log in >.>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)