• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
  • We're slowly working on adding more prefixes to the CeVIO and SynthV sections at the moment. If a name isn't available in the list, please feel free to post it anyway. An admin will add the prefix on once added.

Lily LeftyMonsterP feat. Lily "START"

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
I love that outfit! And I’m pretty impressed with how they managed to make her sound youthful without it feeling too awkward (Idk maybe it’s just me but most of the time when I’ve heard songs where they try that it sounds off to me)

Reactions: cafenurse

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I tend to not really like songs where her voice is made to sound younger/higher, but LeftyMonsterP pulled it off here without making her sound weird or inconsistent. It still put me off at first since this isn't the kind of voice I associate Lily with, but she sounds good here and after I listened to the song a few times it really grew on me. I think Lily's voice can be altered to sound cuter and still be good, but most of the songs you find where she's singing like this aren't done very well. Good on LeftyMonster for being able to pull it off, I love this song :lily_rylitah:

Reactions: Twillby

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
I'm not gonna lie....I own this song on CD. Which is unfortunate, because I can't STAND the way LeftyMonster tunes her.

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
It's not for everyone, especially because it's so different from her usual voice. I still prefer a deeper more mature sounding Lily song.

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
I wouldn't have mentioned it except it ties into my Lily curse haha

(If she has more than one solo song on any physical CD i own, I dislike half of them)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)