• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other LEORA - Upcoming Bilingual Alter/Ego by VoxWave

Infoholic

CEO of Chorical, LLC.
Mar 26, 2018

LEORA is an upcoming bilingual, English and French, Alter/Ego voicebank created by Voxwave. Her voice provider is TBK, or TBKitsune, a part of the Voxwave team. She currently is in beta and has her french released for 70 or so euros, which lets you use her core and power banks. Her English has yet to be released!

sleepysheep7

GET OFF MY LAWN YOU WHIPPERSNAPPERS!!!
Apr 8, 2018
I though Alter/ego wasn't getting anymore voicebanks since production got shut down. Well I hope everything goes well for Leora.

Infoholic

CEO of Chorical, LLC.
Mar 26, 2018
Yeah Leora has English and the crossfade feature yet to be released and once those are then that's the end of Alter/Ego for right now

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
I am kinda sad to see alter/ego go tbh. (though it's not like we can't use it after that tbh.)

I am really excited what people create with Leoras Power VB!!

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
I want her English to be released already, Marie needs a duet partner
Technically you can use Daisy (if you have her that is) or bones for that but yeah

Though I would rather want them to take their time as english is a complicated language and we don't want them to mess this up

Infoholic

CEO of Chorical, LLC.
Mar 26, 2018
Technically you can use Daisy (if you have her that is) or bones for that but yeah

Though I would rather want them to take their time as english is a complicated language and we don't want them to mess this up
Crusher doesn't want anyone using Daisy, it's why she was retired. Bones is okay as a male partner, but Leora's powerful-ness would fit with Marie's

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
Oh, that's a shame!
Ofc. she is less quality than the others but I really liked her and wanted to use her again.

Oh well, I will use Marie and Bones first anyway

SashaNoWakusei

New Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Some news on LEORA, according to LEORA's Facebook page, her English VB as well as her first solo album, should come out in autumn!! She'll also be featured in VoxWave's new project, Au Delà Des Rêves (it's a crowfounding project with written stories and an album)

Infoholic

CEO of Chorical, LLC.
Mar 26, 2018
Some news on LEORA, according to LEORA's Facebook page, her English VB as well as her first solo album, should come out in autumn!! She'll also be featured in VoxWave's new project, Au Delà Des Rêves (it's a crowfounding project with written stories and an album)
Woohoo!

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com
I believe if it hits €10k there’ll be additional news on LEORA too. It’s in French so I can’t confirm that’s what it definitely says in the crowdfunding (though I believe VNN translated the info into an article on their website).

SashaNoWakusei

New Fan
Apr 8, 2018
I believe if it hits €10k there’ll be additional news on LEORA too. It’s in French so I can’t confirm that’s what it definitely says in the crowdfunding (though I believe VNN translated the info into an article on their website).
so actually, if we reach 10 000€, we'll have a story featuring LEORA (nouvelle can be translated as news, but also as story, and in this context, it is story)

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com
Ah i see. Thanks for correcting it with a better translation. That still sounds good though, but the funding has slowed so I don’t see us hitting it without a miracle.

SashaNoWakusei

New Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Yeah... I'm kinda scared we don't reach the 6 000€ because it'd mean we wouldn't get the CD and I mainly participated for it so I'd be quite frustrated tbh

DarkFlameSquirrel

VSTi Metal Producer
I realize I'm bumping this thread late, but it'd be great if this release time window is realistic. Have been waiting quite a while to see how LEORA English does after being [ironically] comfortable with using Alter/Ego.

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com

Since the thread's been bumped, here's some of Drak's recent LEORA Tweets regarding her phonetics plus how her CORE and POWER voicebanks will work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)