• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

LF: Original Song Producers

So i've gotten a few projects going for my UTAU currently, and I actually would like to create an album, sadly i'm only good at making up song lyrics. I am looking for someone who is willing to produce a variety of genres.
I really would like to also attempt to utilize multiple languages. Currently my UTAU can sing in Japanese, English and Spanish. She's also being developed in Korean at this time which should be finished before the end of January, Start of February at the latest.
I would be willing to find someone who can translate song lyrics into other languages to take off less pressure. I have a few friends who said they would be willing to help with translation.
My overall budget will be $500 (please note these will be spread out into small payments for each song produced)
I'd like to try and get 5 to 10 songs produced for the album. You will be allowed to sell the album on your own or make it free.
If you'd like to hear some samples of my UTAU I will place them below
Japanese

English

Spanish

Please note that I will be releasing new voicebanks after this post, including her ENG Act 5 which has a tripitch VCCV bank and includes a bank in her classic voice style. If there is a certain style of voice you need, you can request and I will record the new style.
I'm also willing to provide extra sound sources (moans, groans, growls, ect) if needed
You will also have access to ALL of trina's voicebanks, past present and future :)

Note: One song i'd like is actually a Duet for 2 of my UTAUs, but if you want to make any other songs Duets with any of my other UTAUs please let me know. (For example you want to do a love song with Dustin, her fiance, I can provide him for you)

If you would like to play around with some of her previously released free banks, all links are provided here
Voicebank - Trina Wylington [Full Database]

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)