• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Luwo's Covers!

ruffe

fka. luwo
Oct 24, 2020
🌎
Thank you all! Because the reception has been nice I'm dropping the vox as a private track here so you can all hear the tuning a little better! You'll be able to hear all the lil flaws now dfdfgdfg

• Love
Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

Duveri

New Fan
Sep 14, 2020
Hello,

I just wanted to let you know it appears your tracks are gone now. Now, I do not know whether this was your intention or not and even if it was, that is completely understandable! But if it was I hope this message doesn't pester you.

By the way I remember your tuning to be divine, keep the great work up!

ruffe

fka. luwo
Oct 24, 2020
🌎
Oh! I felt like starting from scratch again on a whim, but I didn't take into consideration that it'd completely wreck my thread. Not all is lost though, since i plan to re-release most of them with better mixing/tuning adjustments!

Thank you for the compliment (and for reminding me that this thread still exists) too!! I should probably get it up and running again with my most recent cover and a complimentary wip LOL

Reactions: peaches2217

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)