• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Collab Lyric videos (2/3 slots open)

cyberbison

New Fan
Apr 26, 2021
Hi! Due to recently upgrading my system I'd love to practice my motion graphic skills a bit.
I have three slots (in total ~12 minutes) open for a lyric videos. If the covers requested songs are short I might open a fourth slot.

Please note:
The cover you submit is made by you
Songs notably over 5 minutes I consider as two songs/slots
I might create small graphics, but my focus is mainly on creating a lyric animation. Pre-existing art from your character isn't required but of course it'd be a fun addition.
No language or genre limitations! I don't speak Japanese, but am happy to try learning to work with Japanese lyrics.
You may repost the video all you want, I'll include my name in the video (along with song titles, cover artists and such information)
- but you must mention my name Cyberbison in the video description if you post the video.

No video skills from your part required. I create the video and send the finished video file to you using WeTransfer/method of your preference.

REFERENCES/PREVIOUS WORKS:

AnnYann - Two Breaths Walking / 二息歩行 -reloaded- 【 カバー 】
Cyberbison - The Snow White Princess is / 白い雪のプリンセスは
[VB TEASER]
- NEON / VOICEPROVIDER COVER [FINNISH]

Aight, I think that's all for now!
Take care 😄
-Cyberbison

SLOTS:
1. IO+

I reserve the right to postpone or cancel the projects due to my unstable work situation.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IO+ and cafenurse

IO+

Resonance47
Apr 22, 2021
I'm interested.

Can you give me more detail?
like, material, recipe, information, picture, art, etc that you really need to create a subtitle, lyrics, video.
i have very little about video producing.

cyberbison

New Fan
Apr 26, 2021
I'm interested.

Can you give me more detail?
like, material, recipe, information, picture, art, etc that you really need to create a subtitle, lyrics, video.
i have very little about video producing.
Hi! :) Thanks for asking!

Most songs have their info and lyrics online, so I can probably dig them up myself. But if we're dealing with an arrange or remix I'd like to use the correct information and know the version and it's creators, as well as lyrics if we're dealing with customized text (pronouns or names changed etc)

Since we're talking about vocal synth covers, I think it would be neat if you have art of your character available so I could have the character sit in the corner (maybe sway a bit, or have effects affect them to match the song).
If there's no art for the specific character I'm not comfortable to - nor do I currently have the time to - draw your character. But I'm sure we could manage without the character art too (see the first of my ref links, I only used the cover art for the song). But for these lyric videos I'd like to create my own assets, art, textures or such to suit the song's or the characters vibe's (if the character for example has a quirk or an object I might try implementing it into the video somehow). Fonts, effects, filters, images and such I'll take care of.

If possible, I would appreciate receiving the mastered/mixed cover, as well as an instrumental and the acapella (to help with timing and effects), but I can manage with a single "ready" cover audio file too.

I'd like to point that I haven't done motion graphics or lyrics in a couple of years, so this will be a bit of a learning curve for me too haha! So I'm not offering to do a full animated music video - that would take months to produce, but a light animated lyric video.
I'd enjoy getting some comments along the way during the process to see if the covermaker has comments or critique - I'm open for rough and honest comments :)

so basically:
>Your cover (both the "full" mixed version, AND IF POSSIBLE an acapella - an unmixed acapella will do too!
>Character art if any exists
>Information about the song (version, arrange, remix?)

Reactions: IO+

IO+

Resonance47
Apr 22, 2021
Thank you so much for such a detailed response.
I do cover a song at the moment (vocaloid cover) and still working.
i do not own or have any art, if you perfectly fine with that.

Reactions: cyberbison

cyberbison

New Fan
Apr 26, 2021
I'll do my best to work without it too, I think I'd do some visualizers and find illustrations to maybe fit the lyrics etc... :)
Take your time, I'll reserve a spot for you! I'd be happy to practice my skills AND help someone else at the same time haha!

Reactions: IO+

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)