• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Merchandise Creation Poll

razelberii

Bless the Lord, O my Soul
Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Yo! What's up everyone?
We have received a total of 7 responses on our Customer poll. Thank you everyone for participating!:ia_ani_lili:
I will share our results and my thoughts below. Feel free to give any input as well!

Again, things such as images make this like a big post, so I will use Spoilers for the purpose of convenience.

poll_results_customer1.jpg

I asked this question to help get an idea of how often the store should be updated with merchandise. I will order the results below:

1. Monthly
2. Weekly, Bimonthly, Every 6 months, Rarely, Not consistent

Although monthly was the most popular choice, there were more choices selected that were more than a month.
Bimonthly, Every 6 months, Rarely, Not consistent makes up about 57% of the poll.
So it seems monthly-bimonthly may be good to keep in mind for updating.
It's possible updating could cause some interest, while other updates would not, such as with the "Not consistent" response. Updates may mostly depend on the consumer's interest in the product. :rune_lili:
poll_results_customer2.jpg

To help get an idea of a good price range, I asked this question. Some prices will be more dependent on the product rather than one's willingness to buy. For example, keychains most likely will not be more than $20.

The most popular choice was $21 - 30. Although the other choices varied in range, $21 - 30 is the choice that fits right in the middle of these. (In between $0 - 10 and $41). This is a good price range, as it isn't too much and isn't too little. :kaito_move:
poll_results_customer3.jpg

Full body definitely wins for this category.
Although some products may not always be able to get the full body treatment (due to the size such as pins and keychains), it is something that may be good to keep in mind when the product allows the option, such as for t-shirts. :mirai_lili:
poll_results_customer4.jpg

A redo of the first poll done on this thread. Here are the results we have gathered from this poll:

1. Keychains (6)
2. Plushies (5)
3. T-shirts (4)
4. Stickers (3)
5. Buttons (2)
6. Other Apparel/Clothing items (1)
7. Posters (0)

Wow, I am a little surprised that posters did not get any votes haha! So it seems that the top three choices are Keychains, Plushies, and T-Shirts. It will be good to focus on these areas then.
If there grows an interest or concern for a need for another product, things like stickers and buttons may be good to keep in the back of the mind.
:rin_lili: "NO! No way, I don't want that! Eulgh!"

There were not many responses to this question, but I feel it may still be worth noting.
- Posters x2
- Keychains
- Figurines
- Plushies

One response stated their choice for the posters was because there was not much space left.
Considering posters did not get much interest in the types of merchandise question, it may be good to not worry about those then.

Now, I think this weekend will be a break from polls. For now, I will work on preparing some designs and other projects.
Things are looking well, I may be able to launch something in the coming months. These polls are highly helpful, thank you again for your participation.
Upcoming polls include Alternate Designs and Zero-G Design polls.
Of course, we don't have to take all these things to polls, feel free to give your input at any time!
Have a great week, everyone~:chika_lili:

razelberii

Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Yooooooo Razzberries,
Guess who's back? We got some more polls for everyone, this time there's two to help speed the progress along!:kaito_move:

:meiko_move:
Our first poll is focused on Alternate designs. This includes color swaps, costume changes, and other factors. You may pick up to three options for the first question. There are only two questions this time!

Vocaloid Merchandise Poll: Alternate Designs/Costumes

:sonika_ani_lili:
Our second poll is focused on Zero-G Vocaloids. This is one of the companies I am interested in working with first, due to their license. Don't worry! The other companies are planned of course, especially Crypton. I want a good starting point to see where this goes, and this poll will also hopefully help others interested in creating Zero-G merchandise as well.
What does the poll focus on? Designs. Not all Zero-G Vocaloids have an official design, and some have more than one due to E-Capsule. There are 6 questions.

Zero-G Vocaloid Merch Poll

Polls End: July 28
As always, thank you very much for your time. You are free to bring up discussion here as well.:miriam_lili:
Have a great weekend!

Last edited:

razelberii

Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Yo my Razzberries, what's up?

We got just one more day until these polls close at the end of July 28!

Reminder of the polls we got:

Vocaloid Merchandise Poll: Alternate Designs/Costumes
Poll for alternate clothing/designs for our beloved Vocaloids for merchandise

Zero-G Vocaloid Merch Poll
Thoughts on Zero-G designs when it comes to merchandise

Thanks for the amount of responses! The Zero-G poll was also shared on Twitter, which helped with responses. Future polls may be tweeted as well to provide more responses for hopefully more accurate results.
Poll results will be analyzed next week!
Have a great weekend, everyone!:sonika_ani_lili:

razelberii

Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Yo Razzyberries,

Guess what we got analyzed? Yeah! The Alternate Designs/Costumes poll!

Let me lay it out for ya

poll_results_alternate1.png

This question had many choices to pick from. I will list the results from most votes to least amount of votes.

1. Project Diva/Other Game modules (5)
2. Wedding Clothing / Formal wear & Era clothing (4)
3. National / Cultural Clothes & Metal/Punk & Youthful & Animal (3)
4. Color Palette swap & Cosplay as each other & Gothic / Lolita & Seasonal & Cyberpunk / Steampunk (2)
5. Holiday & Casual Wear & Pirate & Animal (1)
:miku_ani_lili:
Our Project Diva modules are definitely the winner, being the only option to win with 5 votes. Project Diva modules will require special permission. If we do not get this permission, it may be good to note that wedding/formal wear and era clothing both have 4 votes.
poll_results_alternate2.png

Of course, permission from song creators will be required for this, which means it may not be likely in some cases. Still, I know song-related merchandise is created, it's worth learning about.

Yes: 76.9% (10 votes)
No: 23.1% (3 votes)
:chika_ani_lili:
Not everyone is interested in song-related merchandise, however it does seem to be a popular option. Take into account the Project Diva modules. In a sense, some modules made into merchandise would also be merchandise for a song. Vocaloid is about creativity, especially the creativity of music. Why not create merchandise for the songs we've grown to know and love?

Not very many questions to go through, so it was easy.
But it's simple, designs related to songs might be a cool way to go, as well as formal or era clothing.
Let's think about it, hm? Shall we look deeper into designing these kinds of merchandise?

Tomorrow we'll see the analysis of the Zero-G Merchandise poll!

Have a great evening~

razelberii

Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Hey Razzberries,

Time to share the analysis on the Zero-G poll!
:prima_lili:Wow... 47 responses. Thank you everyone!
I will be sharing these polls to Twitter in the future then, I want to acknowledge that here before I do so to future polls.

poll_results_zerog1.png

Yes: 91.5% (43 votes)
No: 8.5% (4 votes)

:miriam_lili:
It's safe to say that merchandise of the V1 Vocaloids would be a good idea according to the community. Will the merchandise be as popular as other merchandise? Perhaps not, but it's still worth investing into, I believe.
poll_results_zerog2.png

Merch should be an artist's own interpretation: 34% (16 votes)
It depends on who the character/artist is: 31.9% (15 votes)
Merch should be close to the popular fan design: 17% (8 votes)
No opinion: 17% (8 votes)
:leon_lili:
To be honest, I'm glad the popular fan design choice did not win. I have nothing wrong with these designs, however these will require extra permission to use, and contacting to receive permission may be difficult. There are many ways to interpret these characters, which can make it a challenge. One's design for Leon may be disliked by another. What's the best way to design these characters? Maybe it's best we never know.
poll_results_zerog3.png

It's a sensitive question, but actually ended up receiving 46 responses to this. People can get hesitant at a character's depicted skin color in the community. Draw a character too light? The internet can go nuts over it.
Personally, I don't think skin color defines anyone, including avatarless Vocaloids. However, I know there are preferences with skin color, I felt it was worth asking.

The skin color does not matter to me, I always like LOLA's look: 52.2% (24 votes)
I prefer her design a certain way, but I'm just happy to see something with LOLA: 37% (17 votes)
LOLA's skin color can ONLY be one way, I do not like it otherwise: 10.9% (5 votes)
:lola_lili:
Although a little more than half say they like LOLA's skin color no matter what, it may be worth investing into what color the skin should be made, what the main preference is.
poll_results_zerog4.png

Stars and Ponytail: 34% (16 votes)
Taiwanese: 34% (16 votes)
No preference: 27.7% (13 votes)
Short Hair and Playful: 4.3% (2 votes)

:sonika_lili:
Wow, short hair came up on the bottom! It's true though stars do seem iconic to Sonika, plus that ponytail is pretty rad. Both Stars and Ponytail and Taiwanese tied for most votes. It may be worth looking into which direction to go in, but it is worth noting the Taiwanese is going to require additional permission.
poll_results_zerog5.png

Designs based on the box art: 34% (16 votes)
No preference: 27.7% (13 votes)
Taiwanese design: 21.3% (10 votes)
One's own interpretation: 17% (8 votes)

:tonio_lili:
It's definitely worth noting that designs on the box art is the way to go, the other options fall below "no preference". Arguably "one's own interpretation" could be "based on the box art", there is only so much detail for the box art.
poll_results_zerog6.png

Although the question does not necessarily just apply to Zero-G Vocaloids, I felt it was worth asking about here.

Yes: 72.3% (34 votes)
Difficult to say: 23.4% (11 votes)
No: 4.3% (2 votes)
:daina_lili::dex_lili:
Matching merchandise might be a fun thing to create. I want to try to create merchandise that could be shared among friends. Maybe one friend wears a Daina shirt and you a Dex shirt?
Regarding the "Difficult to say" option, I wanted to put it in as sometimes people want to look at the designs or can only spend so much at a time. There are a handful of factors, but it seems almost 70% of voters are interested in the idea of matching merchandise featuring Zero-G Vocaloids.

Thank you again everyone for taking the time to participate! I have received some great information!
So, I hope everyone is looking forward to more merchandise of Zero-G Vocaloids!
Of course I'm interested in other companies as well too, especially Crypton. Maybe there will be a poll later on for that as well?
I do not have any more planned polls for some time, so please feel free to give any ideas for a poll during this time.

Let's have a creative week!
:sonika_ani_lili::sonika_ani_lili::sonika_ani_lili::sonika_ani_lili::sonika_ani_lili::sonika_ani_lili::sonika_ani_lili:
:sonika_ani_lili::sonika_ani_lili::sonika_ani_lili::sonika_ani_lili::sonika_ani_lili::sonika_ani_lili::sonika_ani_lili:
What if the LEON and LOLA merchandise is just keychains of lips

Last edited:
Reactions: TheStarPalace

razelberii

Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Hey Razzberries!

Wow, it has almost been a year since the last post in this thread.

But I'm happy to say, that this thread can now be revived!
I have already released a line of t-shirts on my store, that being the fruit t-shirt designs.
So, design progress has started on Zero-G merchandise, specifically with t-shirt designs!

But, I am curious what everyone's thoughts are, what kind of t-shirt they would like!
Although, this isn't necessary, I just want to know what everyone's thoughts are.

Remember, these designs are only in progress. The products will not be made without Zero-G's permission.

Here is the link to the poll! :daina_lili:
Zero-G Shirt Merch Poll

You can view the t-shirt images in full in this album: Zero-G T-Shirt Mockups
(T-Shirt Mockup template from GraphicBurger)

Feel free to give any thoughts in the mean time! I look forward to everyone's votes!
The poll ends July 29th.

razelberii

Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
It's time for the Zero-G T-Shirt Poll Analysis

This time we have received 28 responses

Chibi: 35.7%
Side View: 28.6%
Simple: 21.4%
Dark: 7.1%
Front View: 3.6%
Full Body: 3.6%
I can't decide / No preference: N/A

I'm honestly a bit surprised to see Chibi at the top. But, this is good to keep in mind!
I suppose chibi would be a quick way to match, and show a fair amount of details of the complete character.
Small Text: 57.1%
No Text / Plain: 14.3%
I can't decide / No preference: 14.3%
Big Text: 3.6%
Side Text: 10.7%

The wording on this question was odd. It's more for if the person voting would want to have text on the design or not, how big it should be, things like that.
Small text will work well, as it helps give the name of the character without being too distracting. Interesting to think of where to place the name in a Chibi design.
Stylized: 35.7%
Regular / Color: 32.1%
I can't decide / No preference: 32.1%

This one is pretty close together! Almost 33% all across.
I think for sake of matching shirts, maybe it's best the artwork is not stylized/filtered. But, I may still try it out. I think for shirts that aren't matching, perhaps it could work better.
I'm not sure. Any thoughts on this?
Yes, I would be interested in that as well as the matching shirts: 75%
I can't decide / No preference: 10.7%
Yes, I would prefer that over matching shirts: 14.3%
No: N/A

It seems there IS interest in not just matching shirts, so that's really good to know!
I have some ideas for this, which is good!
I will keep these private, but it seems people are interested in a variety of Zero-G characters that could receive merchandise if approval goes through.
I hope all works out!

Thanks everyone for participating! It may be some time before I visit this again, but good news is that I will go ahead and work on creating a proposal for Zero-G to work with them to create official merchandise.
I hope all goes well, we will see what happens!

Last edited:

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Ahh if/when you update please @ me! I'm very interested in this, and while I found the poll through sheer luck on Twitter I might miss another post on it :miriam_lili:

Reactions: razelberii

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)