• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Miku Bingo

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Can't say I've made one, but I'm curious--how are they getting used?

Just to sort of throw something out there, I could see putting together a playlist of 75 Miku songs (Bingo numbers apparently go to 75, with a range of 15 under each letter.). You use those songs to make enough cards for you and your fellow Miku-philes, and then you get together and have your MP3 player (or a YouTube playlist, if you prefer) play the playlist at random so it "calls" the songs for you.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Can't say I've made one, but I'm curious--how are they getting used?

Just to sort of throw something out there, I could see putting together a playlist of 75 Miku songs (Bingo numbers apparently go to 75, with a range of 15 under each letter.). You use those songs to make enough cards for you and your fellow Miku-philes, and then you get together and have your MP3 player (or a YouTube playlist, if you prefer) play the playlist at random so it "calls" the songs for you.
From what I’ve seen, these as well as “favorite character bingo” are just being used on Twitter for you to post and mutuals see if they have a bingo on your card. Just a fun trend, nothing really in depth.

Reactions: mobius017

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
From what I’ve seen, these as well as “favorite character bingo” are just being used on Twitter for you to post and mutuals see if they have a bingo on your card. Just a fun trend, nothing really in depth.
Ah, I half-figured it might be something like that. Though that sounds fun, too. :)

Yeah that's how I've seen them used. @mobius017 your idea sounds neat though!
Thanks! Maybe it'd be good for Miku/Vocaloid birthday parties and such.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)