• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

MIKU EXPO Rewind

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
:love:

CircusP and beat_shobon had exceptional Digital Stars sets! Hoping to see AlexTrip Sands later!

It always does me so much good to see how much into it the Expo fans get. They yell their adoration over the whole crowd and don't care that everyone hears; they scream until it seems like their throats will tear. Never doubt that the overseas fans love Miku and friends. And that same spirit is in the chat comments at every concert.

You can see that in the footage of the fans, too--all different kinds of people, coming together from all over, standing in line for possibly a few hours/doing activities together, all with the goal of sharing an experience that means so much to them.

God, I want to go to one of these!

Edit: Riki and AlexTrip Sands gave amazing performances as DJs, too. Everyone on the stream had a blast!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MagicalMiku

AmazingStrange39

Miku-Avanna-Gumi enthusiast
May 23, 2019
I think one of the most important segments of the concert was the "Tell Your World" performance that switched concerts every few seconds.

Also, I'm a bit disappointed that the only part where Miku talked to the audience (other than an "Arigatouuu!" after one of the songs, forgot which one) was at the end of "Highlight." It's OK. She might not have spoken much but she still sang for us.

Reactions: MagicalMiku

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)