• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

mobius017 - Walk with Me

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Hello everyone! I've released a new chillwave song: "Walk with Me!"

Words & Music / 単語と音楽: mobius017 ( mobius017 - ニコニコ )
Illust / イラスト:
Background / 背景: 「深い赤が空を染める」 ( [piaproイラスト]深い赤が空を染める ) by
テルハさん ( [piapro]テルハさんのマイページ )
Hatsune Miku Illust / 初音ミク イラスト: 「miku1190」 ( [piaproイラスト]miku1190 ) by こまにさん ( [piapro]こまにさんのマイページ )

In keeping with its genre, "Walk with Me" is the first video I've attempted that includes animations that are synced to the music!

I also want to give a big thank-you to テルハさん and こまにさん, the two artists on Piapro who created the background image and the illustration of Miku. They were kind enough to let me combine their respective works into the background for the video. I was astounded when they both replied to my request, and even did so within 24 hours! I'm very grateful to have been able to work with both of them! A big thank-you also to @MagicalMiku for his advice related to this, and also to @AddictiveCUL (Add) and @Vector for helping figure out the song's genre for tagging!

For anyone interested, this song was based on the inspiration I described here. I adjusted the original text a bit, but it's very much the vibe and scene I imagined.

I entered this song into Vocacolle, so I wasn't able to share it while the event was ongoing. I wanted to release it more widely today to celebrate Miku Day. As of today, it's also available on SoundCloud:

Please do have a look at it if you're interested. I hope you enjoy it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)