• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID More details about 1st Place's international plans for IA from the japanese prime minister's site

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
A while back ago I mentioned on VO that 1st Place had filed some sort of documentation about their international plans for IA (a quick catch up about that post here).

Well I decided to check back into that site and see if that was many more documentation. I found a PDF that was posted on January 15th this year that was from a planning committee meeting transcript from back in late december. A representative from 1st Place did a small presentation that was transcribed on pages 23 to 27 over at https://www.kantei.go.jp/jp/singi/titeki2/tyousakai/kensho_hyoka_kikaku/2018/contents/dai2/gijiroku.pdf

I don't know japanese but I could get a rough guess from what the mechanical translation could provide.

Page 23 is about what 1st Place does and what size the company is.

Page 24 talks about their international plans for IA, the time schedule they set for themselves about the concerts they want to book abroad before February 2020 and their international team.

Page 25 expands on the topic of their collaboration with the Mexican state of Baja California to create educational content that uses IA, a little about Party A GoGo and that upcoming debut of ARIA in France in several weeks.

Page 26 talks a bit about the 30 shows they want to book for ARIA, "And collaboration with artists As for collaboration of overseas artists, collaboration with artists in Australia and France is confirmed now. From now on, we will be collaborating with the artists of China, the USA and other regions to provide music and songs together." and some difficulties they had in Indonesia.

Page 27 closes out the presentation.

I'm sure folks here could provide a much more clear translation of what was said in that meeting.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)