• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Moresampler does not render some notes (SOLVED!!)

NaiveDesla

New Fan
Sep 23, 2023
I have some knowledge at UTAU. I'm trying to work with a voicebank that I'm still in the process of oto'ing.
Some specific files do not play, it doesn't matter where they are put as notes!

I checked the wav file, the oto, the frq files, the flags, the region settings of my computer, the admin settings of the program, deleting caché files, checked note properties too...
Those are all correct.

I even tried other resamplers!
However, I need some resamplers like tn_fnds and TIPS to make it sound how I want it to sound (closer to the VP than the default wavtool makes it sound).
I also tried moresampler as both wavtool and resampler, it's not what i'm searching for, but better than the default wavtool.
I'm using moresampler as the wavtool and I have already checked that is the issue (it works with some resamplers but not with others in really specific notes).

I reeeally want to fix that issue? As in, why is moresampler being picky over specific notes in specific resamplers?
The combination of moresampler and tn_fnds / TIPS is good...

If there is no solution to moresampler, is there any other wavtool that doesn't sound like the default one and sounds good?

SOLUTION
I downloaded and tried more resamplers out of desperation... oops? haha
Wavtool2 is the answer, sounds better than I thought so I will use this one instead!
it works with both TIPS and tn_fnds and it makes me really happy, it's a good substitute!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)