• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

my illustrations and MVs

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
My last day of finals is tomorrow. Prepared, but anxious, so decided to relax by starting another Miku project. I'm calling it 'windows vista miku', lol.

Just color blocking and a flawed first pass at the lineart... lots to do but I'm having fun :]

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
I accidentally left my drawing tablet at school over break... so I made something a little off the wall instead.

2023 will be year of the rabbit, so I tapped into pinocchio-p for appropriate inspiration.
I hope this will be a good year for everyone

twitter

Last edited:

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
teles.pngteres_bloo.png
I want to make a test MV for this song, so I started work on some assets and turned a big drawing into a poster.

I love how, in the original MV, it's almost like the main character's point of view changes from a narrow one to one that comprehends the inferiority of their limited worldview when the globe-like mask for the sky disappears, and the clouds take up the entire frame.

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
View attachment 7372View attachment 7373
I want to make a test MV for this song, so I started work on some assets and turned a big drawing into a poster.

I love how, in the original MV, it's almost like the main character's point of view changes from a narrow one to one that comprehends the inferiority of their limited worldview when the globe-like mask for the sky disappears, and the clouds take up the entire frame.
:ia_ani_lili: waaaaaaaaaaa it turned out so pretty! i think that u did a great job at replicating the essence of chinozo's style, while preserving the feeling that all of ur other drawings have

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
Thank you aru!!

I tried to copy nou's rendering style from the kairiki bear MVs. I'm really glad you thought the spirit was there while still being one of my drawings! That was 100% my goal!

I'm going to make more, but probably won't post until the MV is done. :]

Reactions: WyndReed and aru ii

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)