• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Need help with Villainous Self-Riser UST

Nouillette

New Fan
Mar 16, 2019
Hi!

I'm a new member, but I've already introduced myself as it should, so I'm going to ask my question now because I really need help. Sorry for my bad English ^^

I would like to make a cover of Villainous Self-Riser with Namine Ritsu Uruha, the male voicebank (カノンの落ちる城) and Gumi V4X Power and for that I downloaded the UST from RenjiTakuma:

I really like this UST and there are people who have already used it by making very beautiful covers:

But I can not use it properly. Ritsu's voicebank does not articulate properly, it's incomprehensible and it's really ugly. This has nothing to do with the other UTAU covers that can be found on YouTube. I tried to use other voicebanks like Kasane Teto, but it gives me the same result and it's incomprehensible. I don't know where the problem came from, while the others managed to make correct covers with Ritsu, Teto and Ruko. That's what it gives me:

I don't have this problem with the other UST's, only this one.

I know how to turn a UST into a VSQ and that's what I do without changing at all the UST. I try with Gumi's voicebank I hear some "a" that there should not be on the UST, but it already makes better than with Ritsu on UTAU:

Here are some screenshots of my UTAU software:

And here a screen of Vocaloid software:

Do you need more informations to help me?

If anyone could help me, that would be nice ^^. Thank you in advance!

Retrocat

야옹~!
Aug 21, 2018
Sometimes you have to clean, or reset, the UST. This is because the previous UTAU voice has different oto settings than the voice you want to use, and they conflict with one another. When I have a problem like this, these two options usually work for me:

1. Select all of the notes, click the reset envelope button, and reapply the cross-fades.
Or...
2. Select all notes, right click and select Region Property, click the clear button.

I hope this helps!

Edit: I forgot to mention clicking the "ACPT" button after cleaning the selected notes, but sometimes it is not needed.
Edit 2: The problem might actually be the consonant velocity and STP settings. You can change them in the Region Property.

I don't know how to fix the problem in Vocaloid, I'm sorry!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)