• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
  • We're slowly working on adding more prefixes to the CeVIO and SynthV sections at the moment. If a name isn't available in the list, please feel free to post it anyway. An admin will add the prefix on once added.

Chris Party-P feat. Chris "Puppy Love"

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Wow. Somehow despite owning Chris, I'm always shocked every time I hear his voice alsd;fjasdf

It's very high, that's all! Anyway it sounds like this person put in a lot of effort and I think it's pretty nice! I appreciate people making originals for the defaults :' )
I wonder what character design would fit Chris's voice better though, haha

Reactions: cafenurse

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
It's kind of weird because the clips they used of him talking at the beginning are so deep and masculine and then his actual voice sounds nothing like it. I know speaking and singing voices are different, but it sounds like a different person.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leon

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Oh, was that meant to be him talking?? Whoops I figured it was someone random. But yeah no, big agree, this song is really nice!! Catchy. I already relistened to it asldfjasdf. Just that Chris's pitch is so funny to me alsdfkjsf

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I think so because the description says "Chris’ “Arrrrr arf arf arf” sample" but I don't have V5 so idk for sure if they were all him

• Wow
Reactions: Leon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)