• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Peaches' Vocaloid Fanfiction

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Since we don't have many fanfic threads, I figured I'd contribute one of my own!

I've got an ongoing series called The Kyokotta Household, which details the lives of nine Vocaloids (the Cryptonloids, Gumi, Gakupo, and Oliver) living in the fictional town of Kyokotta and how their day-to-day lives function. It initially wasn't supposed to be a series, so right now it's mostly Oliver/Len (they're aged up, though - no underage content), but I've got a few that focus on other things/pairings ("To Awaken a Singing Android" and "That Guy at the Bar", as well as Chapter 14 of The BananaBird Chronicles, are the only ones right now, but I've got several more in the works). Read if you'd like, and if you left feedback I'd be eternally grateful!

The Kyokotta Household

General Warning: My fics have an overarching warning for language and sexual content, but they're all rated accordingly. If that kind of thing bothers you, please read with caution!

Last edited:

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I've been having maaaaaaaaaaassive writer's block, so I'm doing a massive compilation of facts about the nine main characters of my stories. I'm probably gonna post it as Chapter 20 of The BananaBird Chronicles, since that's my most-viewed Vocaloid fic, but I'm considering posting it on its own as a reference point. I haven't really decided for sure yet.

Actually, to any writers out there, I think this is a good way of combating block. I have to wrack my brain for headcanons, organize them so that they're coherent, AND there's a chance, small though it may be, that all two of my readers will see something they find interesting and ask me to write something about it. If readers single something out and ask me to write about it, I'm usually able to jump on it with little effort.

So, hopefully, I'll have something up soon! At any rate, it's more for myself than for anyone else, as I don't have many readers. If I can get over this block, maybe I can get over anything. Here's hoping!

Sep 21, 2019
Actually, to any writers out there, I think this is a good way of combating block. I have to wrack my brain for headcanons, organize them so that they're coherent, AND there's a chance, small though it may be, that all two of my readers will see something they find interesting and ask me to write something about it. If readers single something out and ask me to write about it, I'm usually able to jump on it with little effort.

So, hopefully, I'll have something up soon! At any rate, it's more for myself than for anyone else, as I don't have many readers. If I can get over this block, maybe I can get over anything. Here's hoping!
Oh, yes! Organizing headcanons is a great way to combat writers block, and I find it helps me keep my characterizations consistent when writing! (Also, it's just kinda fun, so... XP) (Also, reading about others' heacanons is fun, too!)

And, hey, you might not have many readers now, but keep uploading and you'll find those numbers starting to grow! (You may want to consider cross-posting to FFN and linking to/mentioning your AO3; from what I understand a lot of your fics involve Len and the rest of the Cryptonloids who are pretty popular on there, I think.)

(P.S. I read a little bit of one of your fics (can't remember the title) and your writing is very prolific and well written.)

Reactions: peaches2217

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I've definitely been considering posting to FFN. The only thing stopping me is that I've already got an account under Peaches2217 there... and it's full of stuff I wrote a decade ago. My very first fanfictions. I... don't even want to think about them. :LOL: So I'll probably make a new account with a slightly different username and call it good.

And thank you so much!!! That really means a lot to me. :lapis_ani_lili:

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I'm in the process of uploading several of my works to FFN! A couple of them I can't upload since FFN doesn't accept explicit content, but I'm doing what I can.

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I finally got a new chapter up! Due to the rules against explicit content, I can't link it here, but I figured I'd mention it anyway, both in case anyone's interested and to celebrate me finally finishing another chapter! Now onto something more all-age-friendly.

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
Okay, about FFN's explicit content, funny enough, many users post many rated MA stories on FFN.
For example, one of which named Fulfillment. It's the story about a male Lucario named Riky and a female Braixen named Fiona mated with each other for the very first time.
After recovering from a life-threatening injury, Riky the Lucario is eager to get back on the road and avenge his murdered Master. However, in a brief training session to ensure he and his Pokemon friends are still in top form, he overworked himself. His childhood friend and girlfriend, Fiona the Braixen, decides to help him shower, and both inadvertently seduce each other.

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Eh, I honestly just don't wanna bother with it. FFN's system for inputting and editing and updating chapters is just... bothersome, honestly, and I'm used to Ao3's way of doing it. Anyway, RoboCheatsy's the only one that's actually paid my fics any mind on FFN, so I'll just keep my smut on Ao3 for now.

Actually, since posting the newest chapter (Chapter 5 of TBBC:AD), I've got a comment and three new kudos on it! I'm really happy!

Reactions: Wario94

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Personal opinion: I think ship ratings are kinda unfair. Shipping is a highly subjective thing. Assigning a ranking to them and then publishing said rankings just doesn't seem right. :yohioloid_lili:

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Reactions: cafenurse

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I kinda forgot I had TBBC on FanFiction until my Sole Reader posted a review on it earlier, so I went ahead and added the latest two chapters as well as Symphony of Intimidation! I'm in the midst of creative constipation ("writer's block" just isn't strong enough to describe it anymore), so any and all feedback would be very deeply appreciated!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)