• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
  • We're slowly working on adding more prefixes to the CeVIO and SynthV sections at the moment. If a name isn't available in the list, please feel free to post it anyway. An admin will add the prefix on once added.

Pitch Editor plugin error

airee

New Fan
Apr 4, 2020
uhm.. hello..! I new to UTAUloids and found some troubles while using the Pitch Editor plugins, each lines of the blue lines (the vertical one) it's too close even i can't see the the notes (the horizontal one).. i'm new to UTAUloids so could you help me?? I really appreciated it if you could help me with it
_20200405_013206.jpg

Here is the link where i downloaded the Pitch Editor : ZteerのUTAU関連物

airee

New Fan
Apr 4, 2020
Hi! Welcome!
Click the arrows in the bottom left corner to make things wider! Hope this helps! ^u^
Ohh! Thank youu!! Also do you know how to make the utau sing pronunciation of the words clearly and change the lyrics?? because i tried to use Renri Yamine and i tried to cover Otsukimi Recital and some of the lyrics that can't be heard and also it sounds "a" when the lyrics supposed to be "mo" (the lyrics already changed to "mo" in hiragana, but nothing changed :/ ) i really need your helpp ;0;

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
about some lyrics not being heard, it could be that you have the wrong alias or name for the syllable typed in. Renri is VCV, so every note should follow the vowel > consonant vowel format. ex. [- も] or [a も]

as for も being pronounced as あ i'm not sure, try sending in a screenshot?

Reactions: airee

airee

New Fan
Apr 4, 2020
about some lyrics not being heard, it could be that you have the wrong alias or name for the syllable typed in. Renri is VCV, so every note should follow the vowel > consonant vowel format. ex. [- も] or [a も]

as for も being pronounced as あ i'm not sure, try sending in a screenshot?
uhm.. actually i already figured out the "mo" one, but i still can't heard it clearly.. also i got some troubles on the next lyrics ( the pink part ).. i think it's already typed correctly but it sounds "a a a a".. what should i doo??utauproblems.PNG

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
So you said "も" was being pronounced as ”あ” before and then you fixed it... how did you do it? (and you've probably already tried this but) did you try doing the same thing for those four notes? i wonder if resetting the preutterance and overlap on each of those notes would do anything

another thing you can try is running UTAU under administrator if you're not already. sometimes UTAU just acts weird and usually running it under admin magically fixes things, though sometimes that's not the case... but i'd give it a go if i were you^^ try your luck lol. also, sometimes the "restart your pc" advice actually works, so there's another thing.

and if all else fails i'd honestly just re dl her vb. this almost sounds like an oto issue but i've used some of Renri's vbs before and haven't had anything like this happen to me ??

basically i'd just restart my pc, run UTAU as administer, reset preutterance and overlap settings for the specific notes, and see if that works.

Reactions: airee

airee

New Fan
Apr 4, 2020
So you said "も" was being pronounced as ”あ” before and then you fixed it... how did you do it? (and you've probably already tried this but) did you try doing the same thing for those four notes? i wonder if resetting the preutterance and overlap on each of those notes would do anything

another thing you can try is running UTAU under administrator if you're not already. sometimes UTAU just acts weird and usually running it under admin magically fixes things, though sometimes that's not the case... but i'd give it a go if i were you^^ try your luck lol. also, sometimes the "restart your pc" advice actually works, so there's another thing.

and if all else fails i'd honestly just re dl her vb. this almost sounds like an oto issue but i've used some of Renri's vbs before and haven't had anything like this happen to me ??

basically i'd just restart my pc, run UTAU as administer, reset preutterance and overlap settings for the specific notes, and see if that works.
okaaay!! thank you for your advicee!!

Reactions: Krin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)