• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Pokemon Sword & Pokemon Shield

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
As a Brit, I'm so happy the new region is based on the UK! You can tell the largest(?) town is supposed to be London, and I like how it references the Industrial Revolution with all the machinery. Also, there might be a football-based minigame considering the stadium and the main character's footie-looking gear.

I adore the fire bunny starter! But that bandage on its head suggests it's going to evolve into a Fire/Fighting-type again...

Britain doesn't have a lot of exotic wildlife, but I'm expecting Pokemon based on farm animals, badgers, foxes and stags/deer (based on Scotland). Maybe seals, dolphins, sharks and all sorts of birds too. (There's always a new bird Pokemon that turns up in the first route, so I wonder what it will look like this time).

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
UK REGION! UK REGION! UK REGION!

Seriously so, so hyped for these games. More than I have been since like Gen 5 honestly. The Galar region looks stunning, the characters look great, Gyms are back, the starters are adorable...

Also, there might be a football-based minigame considering the stadium and the main character's footie-looking gear.
Those look to be the gyms! There are a few of those stadiums around the map.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
The game looks besutiful, and I am really excited we’re back to gyms!

I really, really like UK for a region,, even thoigh the name Sword/Shield really makes me want a medieval type of region, kinda Pokemon Conquest style.

The starters aren’t my favotite at all though, probably gonna wait until final evolutions to decide but kinda leaning towards Scorbunny or Sobble

Really excited about this game~ I think I’m just a little chill bc we’ve been expecting it for a while and the new games have been teased for a while, I get more hyped when it’s more of a surprise

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
Those look to be the gyms! There are a few of those stadiums around the map.
You might be right, actually. But why do you need to wear a football uniform to enter a gym, unless they all use the same footie gimmick? Unless it's just the one gym and the rest have different rules.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)