• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Problems with Hatsune Miku 4 Trial version Piapro

skypasser

New Fan
Jan 7, 2021
So, I really wanted to try out the demo before buying, so I downloaded it and loaded onto Logic Pro X.
The biggest problem I am currently having is that I get a certain message that says (on piapro)

"The Piapro Studio Plug-in was turned off by your host application. You can play locally by turning it back on."

So naturally, I deactivated and reactivated it by pressing the power button on the Piapro popup screen.
Worked for like 1 or 2 times, and it does not work at all.

I tried to look for updates on piapro, but all the place I look says it's not possible to update to the newer version because I'm using a trial version.

I wouldn't care if the vocaloid itself wasn't a up to date version, but seriously? The DAW that is necessary to use Piapro is not available for update?

Could someone help me so that I can try out the trial version?

Sorry for the rant.

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
This is sort of troublesome advice, but would you be willing to try out the Piapro trial in a different DAW? For example, Studio One has a free trial you can download if you make an account on the PreSonus website. I haven't heard of that type of error before, unfortunately, so trying a different DAW is the only advice I can think of at the moment.

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
This might sound redundant, forgive me, but make sure to go into your DAW before trying to open Piapro every time you do so, such as after clicking away to browse the Internet. Piapro doesn’t like you clicking away and then trying to open it directly if your DAW is idle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)