• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Project SOAR: An Complete Overview Fanfic Series

MsMillenia2339

Fanfic Maker
Sep 20, 2021
Hello fellow VVN members, staff and everyone else! A month ago I said I had been working on a fanfic series, and I will post more information in the future. Well, I’m here to tell you all about my new series, Project SOAR. This is where all the updates, news, art, and other things related to the fan project is right here.

MsMillenia2339

Fanfic Maker
Sep 20, 2021
First piece of news: I have the official main cast of the series, I hope you are excited as I am. Now meet the cast of Project SOAR!

Protectors of The World
:meiko_lili:Meiko is a alcoholic who is trying to become sober for good after medical and health reasons reveals that she may not live long enough. (St. Justice, Patron of Legal System)
:yohioloid_lili: Yohioloid is the psychiatrist who helps Meiko move on with her drinking problems and learns a thing or two about her, dating and loving her the same way as she does. (St. Starfront, Patron of Time/Space)
:gumi_lili: Gumi is the eventual child that has a deep connection with her family, loves to be healthy with carrots and other foods (chef), yet helps her other family members in need if there ever feeling down. (St. Georgia, Patron of Life and leader of Protectors of The World)
:luka_lili: Being old and mature mother figure, Luka is smart at math, science, English, and even history, makes outfits that stand out with her husband, and singing during Christmas time around the piano with her family. (St. Solaria, Patron of the Sun)
:gackpo_smile_lili: Also like Luka, Gakupo is the father figure that is joyful, funny, and sometimes the kindhearted yet shy one. He sings for the fun or has the spirit and soul for it, very creative and sings little Gumi to sleep with a lullaby.(St. Monora, Patron of the Moon)
:kaito_smile_lili: Kaito, the love of Miku’s life, may had has some setbacks but always ready for a comeback. Making snowman and hide and go seek in the snow, skating around when winter comes, and gives everyone a singalong when candles are lit and the Christmas trees are glowing. (St. Icar, Patron of Ice/Snow)
:miku_lili: (Now who we can’t forget about!) Miku is, of course, the diva by day, but some don’t know that she gives dreams and futures to people in need. Traveling as a priestess, she sends messages to others across other lands, good and bad alike. (St.Mirai, Patron of the Future/Dreams)
:rin_smile_lIlI: Rin, and her brother Len, may have come from different sides of beliefs, but has a big heart in each other. Whenever someone needs a little help on their journey, she guides the dreamers on their way with the shining North Star. (St. Forthright, Patron of Stars)
:len_smile_lili: Len, sometimes immature and weird, always lend a hand to those who are struggling or hurting in pain. Leading revolutions against injustice and hate, he and Rin wants to make the world a better place for all. (St. Escalor, Patron of Revolutionary Change)
(Utau) Mawarine Shuu- Singing in church since he was young, Shuu gives to others first before anything else, especially when it comes to fashion taste and flare. Looks up to his dad for support :matsudappoiyo_lili:, he gives some of the most powerful speeches and monologues ever created, and sometimes jokes around with his sister,:sukonetei_smile_lili:.(St. Heroan, Patron of the Heart)

AND FINALLY
:sachiko_lili: Sackico, the smartest, humble and sweetest person in the group. Although she stops any attempts of the bad, she mature and helps makes decisions about what they should do in emergencies. Also, she sees souls of others and gives those blessings to the good and changed. (St. Mysteria, Patron of the Souls)

MsMillenia2339

Fanfic Maker
Sep 20, 2021
Today’s piece of news: BEWARE of the Villains of our series, for they are officially revealed!
:lily_lili: Lily- the other saint known Litris, but was disbarred from becoming one because of her constant crimes on others. For her aggressive murders, poisonings on humanity by disease, and of course, causing her anger into a chaotic storm, like earthquakes, wildfires, tsunamis/cyclones/hurricanes and even tornadoes. Ever since stealing Georgia, from those Protectors of The World from Heaven, she has not only hurt Litris emotional but also abusing and manipulating her, though it did not go so far as being caught by these Protectors of The World and sealed for 2000 years near the end.
:sukonetei_lili: Sukone Tei- Linda Moore, popular from her place ever since her dad, Luis Moore :matsudappoiyo_lili:, ran away from Leronia over genocide. Feeling angry and even jealous over Shawn’s singing voice in church choir, she had something that no one has seen, the Book of a Million Years, the ancient book of the Moore’s family history. Also born from her mother, Kalin Moore, from forced labor but was shortly killed in a attempted attack to save her family. She also knew about Corrie and Eli since she constantly received letters from the two in secret messages for her to decode.

And finally,

:meiko_lili::yohioloid_lili: Meiko/Yohioloid- Corrie and Eli, both once praised for saving Leronia from a huge war and once secret lovers, now just dangerous, corrupt, ruthless and evil leaders of the burning Leronia. One major decision that became the defying moment in the series is when a genocide is announced for those who define her and Eli’s rule, resulting into many lives lost of this act of dictatorship. The two eventually changes their ways and give birth to Georgia through the praises and singing with their friends over a wooden cradle one Christmas night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)