• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Purchasing Vocalistener from the Japanese Vocaloid Store

Siegel

Aspiring Fan
Jun 12, 2018
Hello,

I'm new to the forums and I couldn't find another thread or topic that had the info after using the search function so I apologize if this has been covered somewhere. If it has please point me in the right direction. Anyway, I want to purchase the Vocalistener plug-in and I want to know if it is possible to purchase it from the Japanese Vocaloid store without having a Japanese address. Can I just enter in my US address in the fields the best I can? If I need a Japaneses address, should I get a proxy? Also, as a last resort, is there somewhere else I can purchase the plug-in?

Thanks!

Mar 23, 2019
Tbh, you can use a fake address and it'll work fine. Nothing should be physically sent to it.

(I got here looking for the actual link to buy Vocalistener, do you think you could link it to me? Thanks youu)

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Tbh, you can use a fake address and it'll work fine. Nothing should be physically sent to it.

(I got here looking for the actual link to buy Vocalistener, do you think you could link it to me? Thanks youu)
VocaListener has been discontinued. I assume this is because Vocaloid5 has no job plugin support and Vocaloid4 is discontinued. It’s no longer available for purchase and if you go to support in the Japanese Vocaloid Shop, it is listed under unsupported produxts.

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Yeah, Kona's right, VocaListener got discontinued when Vocaloid 5 came out.

If it helps, Crypton has actually been working on their own version of something similar to VocaListener for when they release the updated Cryptonloid Appends + Piapro, but it is much more sensitive (they have tested it out with Miku for some songs like "NEWDAYS" ft. pinoko and the Tokyo 150 Year Festival water fountain hologram). It's supposed to come out some time this year, but we're not sure when (hopefully by May, which is when the next Miku Expo is). Maybe you should keep your eye on that as a future substitute. (To be honest, I have VocaListener for V4 and it has some issues recognizing any sort of growly voice, so a more sensitive version by Crypton would be amazing.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)