• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Really Unknown UTAUs you like

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
What are some UTAUs youre a huge fan of that really aren't known well at all? I'm not going to police a definition on what counts as unknown and what doesn't so even if youre not sure if the utau counts as obscure feel free to share it anyway.

I'm a big fan of Haruko! Her voice is still up for download but it looks like her creator isn't really in the UTAU scene anymore. I can find very few videos of her but I really like her whimsical design and fun voice. Plus, her vb comes with growls and other "appends"!

cheri

Mar 10, 2020
omg I love Haruko! I'm not sure if Number Bronze is considered unknown but she's so underrated imo

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
OHHH this made me remember!!! Luna Yukibana is one example of a fairly obscure UTAU with fjlakfjakl GODLY voicebanks. i found out about them years ago from this vid

there was a time i used to play around with this voice a lot, im so glad i remember them now;; i had to do a deep search because i couldn't remember their name lol

might be time to re dl them

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
There are so, so many UTAUs I could say here, because in reality most UTAUs are only used by their creators and maybe a few other people (sad but true) but I really want to talk about Soboroppoino again :) He's one of my favorite UTAUs to use and im the only person in the west who makes content with him I believe. I'm also mutuals on twitter with his voice provider and the guy who manages his art, voicebanks, etc, all of the UTAUs made by his group are great!

jasmin00

Aspiring Fan
Jul 26, 2020
Finland
Absolutely Krisutau Himawari (goes by the name "Valko" nowadays I think?)
He's very underrated even though he has really good Multipitch voicebanks and he's really easy to use too! He has multiple appends and languages recorded such as Japanese, Finnish, English and Swedish.

Some of my favorite covers with Krisutau :

Reactions: TheStarPalace

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)