• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

[RESLOVED] Lost Luka V4X installer disk?

nene

OSTER project fan!!!
Oct 13, 2023
I'm not sure if this is alright to ask, but how do I go about the recovery process for a lost Vocaloid installation disk?

I moved house a few years ago, and i'm certain my Luka disks got spread among my other CDs and videogames into neverland. Currently, I can't reinstall her on my brand new computer without all of them present!! I looked online to see if anyone was selling old-disks and I didn't see any... I don't remember how I ordered her, and i'm not sure if crypton support supports english inquiries? I have my product ID number on hand currently as well.

Any help is good help!!! Thank you so much!

Reactions: WyndReed

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Do you have your Luka V4X registered on Crypton's website?

Crypton does respond to English inquiries, and they've been great help for me in the bast, but they won't help you if you don't have your product registered. They should be able to help you get a replacement for the missing disc part or give you a digital installer for Luka to use.

If you can't get your Luka registered, you might be able to ask around and have someone lend you their digital Luka installer.

nene

OSTER project fan!!!
Oct 13, 2023
Do you have your Luka V4X registered on Crypton's website?

Crypton does respond to English inquiries, and they've been great help for me in the bast, but they won't help you if you don't have your product registered. They should be able to help you get a replacement for the missing disc part or give you a digital installer for Luka to use.

If you can't get your Luka registered, you might be able to ask around and have someone lend you their digital Luka installer.
Thank you so much for the advice! I don't think I have her registered online??? Originally I had my dad help me install it when I got her since she was a gift & I was not savvy to the process, but I can see if I can register it with my product code I have? Anything is worth a try!!

I'll also absolutely try to ask around! (If anyone is able to help in that regard that would also be very very appreciated!!!)

Thank you again!

nene

OSTER project fan!!!
Oct 13, 2023
Update: Emailed Crypton's support email with my information and was sent an installer!!! Thank you SO MUCH for the suggestions everyone!! ^_^b

• Love

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
I was gonna say, a lot of the time someone will be willing to send you an installer if you find someone else who has them! Simply because the official installers won't work in a cracked editor, so they won't do you any good without your serial code

Glad it got solved! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)