• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
  • We're slowly working on adding more prefixes to the CeVIO and SynthV sections at the moment. If a name isn't available in the list, please feel free to post it anyway. An admin will add the prefix on once added.

SabakoP ft. Kagamine Rin/Len -- Farewell Music

Katastrophe

Not An Actual Phoenix
Apr 8, 2018
I absolutely love this song. I found it via びびびびーむ's (Bibi's) playlist of songs they had tuned for other producers because it turns out a surprising number of songs I like (including a TON of *Luna songs) had been tuned by them. Me gushing about it in a Discord server actually convinced someone I know to sub it! Hahaha.

But yeah, this song is such a hidden gem and needs more love... fitting, given its theme.

Reactions: andantina

andantina

Jun 10, 2020
ashes to ashes
Wow, I had no idea that Bibi tuned this..! I thought the tuning was really good but I can't believe I didn't recognize the style! :ryuuto_ani_lili:

Thanks for gushing about it on Discord btw; I found it through the English subbed version, which wouldn't have existed without your help!

Reactions: Katastrophe

Katastrophe

Not An Actual Phoenix
Apr 8, 2018
No problem! I'm just glad to see more people discovering and loving this song! ;u; It's just so good...

I also feel like more people should be aware of Bibi's playlist as well! I wouldn't have found Farewell Music without that playlist. They've collaborated with so many people, and if someone really likes Bibi's tuning style they might be able to find new jams that way!

Reactions: andantina

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)