• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
  • We're slowly working on adding more prefixes to the CeVIO and SynthV sections at the moment. If a name isn't available in the list, please feel free to post it anyway. An admin will add the prefix on once added.

IA samfree ft. IA - Mind Voice

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US

English translation on Vocaloid Lyrics wiki (they're on the Nico video if your language is set to English on the site it seems? But I figured I'd post a link anyway)

I was thinking about posting this in the "Song that made you love certain Vocaloid?" thread but then I got into this intense debate with myself whether it really made me love IA more or not, so I split the difference and decided to post it here instead. This song's easily one of my all-time favorites, and it really helps me when I feel down sometimes.

Reactions: cafenurse

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
I've cried listening to it too, especially when I first heard it. ;.; I remember at one point I shared it with a friend who's a more casual fan and she didn't understand why I was crying because she considered it an uplifting song and she hadn't heard the news yet. (I guess I must not have found out about the song until after his passing, though I just looked at the dates and there's a little over a month between them. My memory was way off, I thought it was sooner than that)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)