• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Second Time Tuning ! - Piano x Forte x Scandal Chifuyu Hanakuma AI LITE (WIP/Short VER)

nene

OSTER project fan!!!
Oct 13, 2023
I'm new to SynthV and am trying to figure out the basics of the program before I buy it.
Some of the tuning referenced the style the UST used- most of it was seeing how other usts/svps/vsqs were tuned like and applying the techniques to the song.

---
>> please let me know any/all feedback! I hope to create a breathy-cutesy vocal sound in the future, but I don't know how to get there... any tips for her vocals are welcome, I know it's not great!!

- If anyone has any other tuning/mixing suggestions please let me know! I did try to use some from the last thread!
- I'm not sure if it comes through but I felt that over the course of the song (mostly after the first set of lines) Chifuyu got quieter? I tried to equalize/amplify/compress her to the same volume. Is it just me?

very rough PV concept art for inspiration reference: a girl who craves a romantic thrill from her mundane life, presented as the onlooker and victim.

chif.png

danger.png
camera full.png

credits:
Song: Oster Project
UST - Ridavi(UTAU)
Instrumental: k-kun (oster project)
vocal: chifuyu hanakuma ai lite
program: synth v basic

Reactions: MoaHarbor and Mika

MoaHarbor

UTAU and art enthusiast
May 10, 2023
She has a very "auto-tuney" sound in some parts (if you're trying to go for that sound I would lean into it more). The most obvious one to me is at 0:19.
I'd lower the breath and gender factor for the cutesy sound, but Chifuyu already kind of has that idol sound. A lot of times idols sing with a cutesy lift at the end of notes, might wanna try adding some of those.

This cover does a good job at replicating a cutesy sound without making her voice super high pitch! You could try replicating the tuning for practice.

i don't hear any significant difference in volume throughout the song, I think you're fine on that front.

nene

OSTER project fan!!!
Oct 13, 2023
Ohh!! Thank you! I'll try to do that! ^^

I listen to a lot of Iyowa so I tried to reference some of his sound- but often his girls (especially in english) sound very chipmunk like, so I think that's a fair assessment!! Thank you so much for all of the advice again! Everything helps!

Reactions: MoaHarbor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)