• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other Sharpkey General Thread + Tutorial [Coming Soon]

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
I'm pumped! I look forward to trying her out so I don't have to force Huan Xiao Yi to sing Japanese anymore (though I like how she sounds singing it ksdjfk)

Infoholic

CEO of Chorical, LLC.
Mar 26, 2018
I'm pumped! I look forward to trying her out so I don't have to force Huan Xiao Yi to sing Japanese anymore (though I like how she sounds singing it ksdjfk)
Honestly same, using the mandarin vocals for Japanese is fun, but a voicebank made for it will be even better

Reactions: MillyAqualine

cocoaCacao

Cocoa
Apr 8, 2018
I wish we would've heard Akane's voice without gender factor. Also, is there any info on Rabia? and can the english patch you found be linked on the wikia?

Infoholic

CEO of Chorical, LLC.
Mar 26, 2018

This is a prototype made in UTAU, but he will be released as a 4 pitch Sharpkey Chinese and UTAU CVVChinese voicebank. Physical edition will occur as well as a keychain. Feel free to ask any questions.

Last edited:

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Ooh, really excited to see a male! His tone is really nice too (quite honestly, listening without paying attention I almost mistook him for Kaito haha,,, lucky I like Kaito)

Infoholic

CEO of Chorical, LLC.
Mar 26, 2018
Ooh, really excited to see a male! His tone is really nice too (quite honestly, listening without paying attention I almost mistook him for Kaito haha,,, lucky I like Kaito)
Haha I think that's fresamp's fault, but I'm super excited you're excited! :lapis_ani_lili:

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Has he been approved by boxstar? The errors in the sample don't exactly give me hope. Other projects I know of for male Sharpkey VBs are a lot less forward than this and certainly wouldn't post something like this.

Infoholic

CEO of Chorical, LLC.
Mar 26, 2018
Has he been approved by boxstar? The errors in the sample don't exactly give me hope. Other projects I know of for male Sharpkey VBs are a lot less forward than this and certainly wouldn't post something like this.
Yes, he has been approved by boxstar; The reason for a prototype being produced is for our collaboration with Aquatrax which I cannot disclose here and the fact the voice wasn't initially intended for Sharpkey. And I assure you, errors in the sample are due to it being a lite-CVVC rather than full CVVC or the accent of the VP (which is being worked upon with native fans on QQ).

Reactions: khanadee

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Suoyun Rila's Chinese and Japanese VBs were completed. She's available to public testers and will be properly released soon. Rila is the first of the "new style" SKG vocals and works with the new SKG editor.

Infoholic

CEO of Chorical, LLC.
Mar 26, 2018
Awesome! I've updated the thread with new info and links, thanks Uchuu for the redistribution. I also have some things to announce and clear up!

As far as announcements; 雨笙 will be having his official debut (or "audition" as they call it in China). This will be using the same UTAU prototype shown off earlier in 2018, however it has an adjusted oto and tuning by Jerrybowang. (Very thankful for his help <3) This upload will be the final usage of the UTAU prototype. Video is coming out on the 19th of this month, 18th in the US, on the Chorical YouTube and 雨笙 Bilibili.
For more information and teasers, please follow the Chorical Twitter account! https://twitter.com/Chorical_LLC Posts will also be made here.

In addition to the announcement, clarification. I did indeed misspeak earlier in the thread. 雨笙 is not the very first male Sharpkey, that title belongs to Wakasame (at least to my knowledge it does). I assumed he would be the first released male, but it was unwise of me to make a post on assumptions especially when it comes to what should be official information. I sincerely apologize for misunderstandings caused by this. Other males exist for SKG and may release before 雨笙 which is OK! All Sharpkeys will be loved and appreciated~

(PS, Inari currently is not supported in the latest editor for Sharpkey. This is because Boxstar lost his work when his hard drive stopped working. Her, along with the rest of the SKG voicebanks will be updated in the future, but until then you must use the version of Sharpkey included in her voice download.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)