• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Sister’s ∞ mercY- Nana V4 and Rana V4

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
This is really nice!! Great cover!

You should know, you have it set to start at second 137 (or, at 2:17) so you might want to edit your post to remove that part of the link so it starts from the beginning :)

vocaloidcreatornoob

Passionate Fan
May 13, 2020
This is really nice!! Great cover!

You should know, you have it set to start at second 137 (or, at 2:17) so you might want to edit your post to remove that part of the link so it starts from the beginning :)
How do I fix that?

And thanks. They both have cute voices. I originally wanted to use one of Nana’s petit voices but her natural one was fine and Rana and her seemed just like a good match. I am happy how it turned out.

Reactions: Leon

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Yes! Good choices :)

You have to edit your original post and delete the :137 that tells it to start there. If that's confusing to you, you can always gp to your video on Youtube and click Share to get a new link to paste here!

vocaloidcreatornoob

Passionate Fan
May 13, 2020
Yes! Good choices :)

You have to edit your original post and delete the :137 that tells it to start there. If that's confusing to you, you can always gp to your video on Youtube and click Share to get a new link to paste here!
There got it fixed :D

• Love
Reactions: Leon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)