• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Snow Miku 2023

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
to celebrate Snow Miku 2023 and Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary in Sapporo, there will be a special POP-UP SHOP at Sapporo PARCO department store(‾◡◝)🎁🎀💕❤

「初音ミク× THE GUEST cafe&diner POP-UP SHOP」

会場: 札幌パルコ 1F特設会場
会期: 2023年2月3日(金) ~ 2月6日(月)

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
SNOW MIKU 2023 × ガリンコ号 collaboration event(*^-^*)

Snow Miku 2023 promotional videoヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ💌🎀💕💕❤❤

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Snow Miku 2023 special collaboration cafeヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ💕💕❤❤

"Karent presents Creators Market" during Snow Miku 2023!!♪(^∇^*)🎈🎵

JGV

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Less than week till Snow Miku. I can't express my excitement. XD

Finally, going to experience why fans love Snow Miku more compared to other events. Hopefully being enlightened by the experience.

I am wondering what the LIVE event will be like. My first thought is it's a Snow Miku LIVE labeled as Magical Mirai.Then later I saw it as Snow Miku Magical Mirai. Likely having a combination of Mirai and Snow Miku theme songs. Curious of the stage layout and setlist. We'll find out next week!!!

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
hope to meet you there! ^^
and you'll understand how really magical is snow miku..<3 there are no words to express how sweet and unique every year is..*^^*
just be prepared for the cold weather, this week is already so cold in all of Japan, always wear layers like an onion! hehe
and for the concert, it will be about 30 minutes shorter than Magical Mirai in Osaka and Tokyo, but the venue is unique, with its multilevel floors! I think yes, there will be some surprises in the setlist<3 and don't forget to enjoy the exhibition in Otaru as well (and all Snow Miku in Sapporo), if you need help about train transportation, please use the so nice Hyperdia (recently they changed it a little and it doesn't have anymore the exact timetable, but is still so good to understand which train to get and how long it usually takes) :

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AddictiveCUL (Add)

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Snow Miku 2023 special exhibition information♡♡♡♡

まらしぃ playing Snow Miku 2023 theme song Snowmix♪

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Less than week till Snow Miku. I can't express my excitement. XD

Finally, going to experience why fans love Snow Miku more compared to other events. Hopefully being enlightened by the experience.

I am wondering what the LIVE event will be like. My first thought is it's a Snow Miku LIVE labeled as Magical Mirai.Then later I saw it as Snow Miku Magical Mirai. Likely having a combination of Mirai and Snow Miku theme songs. Curious of the stage layout and setlist. We'll find out next week!!!
i'm glad that you've enjoyed the event a lot, and I was also so happy to meet you by chance today! ^-^
you'll enjoy so much also Snow Miku Sky Town shop and museum, and I just remembered that in the 2F (Sky Town is in the 4F) there are some nice restaurants, hope you can find a nice tonkatsu one! hehe
please take care on your way back home :miku_lili::rin_smile_lIlI::len_smile_lili::luka_lili::kaito_smile_lili::meiko_lili:

Reactions: JGV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)