• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Snow Miku 2023

JGV

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Thank you. So happy meet you as well.

I very much enjoyed Snow Miku. Seeing the familiar faces of the Miku fandom, the snow, Hokkaido. Though it wasn’t the life changing event I was expecting. I will definitely return to Sapporo, Miku’s hometown and the snow festival, with a LIVE show.

See you later at Magical Mirai 2023 Tokyo(Makuhari, Chiba). @MagicalMiku
Thanks again.

Reactions: MagicalMiku

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
^-^/

Snow Miku 2023 pop up shop at HMV Sapporo(‾◡◝)

and.. Snow Miku 2023 exhibition in Otaru had a silhouette of Miku 16th Anniversary<3 official page will open tomorrow February 10(*^-^*)

Reactions: sketchesofpayne

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
staff afterstory of Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary life size statues (Sapporo exhibition) and Miku and her friends lifesize statues (Snow Miku 2023 exhibition in Otaru): the week before the event there was a heavy snowfall (like today), and the staff was very worried that the delivery of the statues couldn't happen on time, so they prepared these cute panels in case there was a delay. luckyly, there was no delay, but still, these illustrations are too cute(*^-^*)

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Snow Miku and rabbit Yukine manholes will be installed in 5 locations in Sapporo!!♪(^∇^*)
details of the locations are in the blog post, the artworks are made by nekosumi (who is also the original creator of Yukine) and the installation will be completed in July 2023🎈

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
details of ticket of the May 13th sightseeing flight tour for the HAC×雪ミク SnowMiku flyover of Hokkaido<3
the tour includes special bonus goods, as well as a tour of the hangar and shooting time of Snow Miku airplane<3

Reactions: mobius017

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)