• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID Song that made you love certain vocaloid?

static-oceans

I feel so high in the blue, blue sky
Dec 2, 2019
at the moment, there currently aren't any vocaloids i'm absolutely opposed to. that was different in the past, but i think this change came when i started actually using vocal synth. I can appreciate them all in some way or another now, and i'm happy that i'm able to say that today.

I remember disliking Kaito a ton until I heard this song. eventually I listened to more of Shinjou-p's Kaito stuff, eventually more Kaito v1 stuff in general, and now i appreciate kaito in all forms. i still think his v1 has a certain charm that i love, however.

Now, i wasn't here nor there for Maika for a while. I wasn't too interested in Spanish vocaloid personally, though i still appreciated it. it wasn't until i listened to Define Me by Nostaightanswer, and heard how great she sounds with english, she was almost immediately brought up into my top 10 or so!

Reactions: ___

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
I really hated Miku for a long long long time, not even Mitchie M's songs could change my mind about her.
But then someday I found this song... and I never looked back. I realised that I didn't hate Miku but the way people used her.
I still really want to know which voicebank of hers this is and how they got her to sound like that because srsly, this is my favorite Miku song ever, she sound SO good.

Also, in the beginning I wasn't a big fan of Mayu but after stumbling upon this song I decided to buy her and now she is my favorite of them all.
She has such a wide range and fits so many genres... she's really overlooked.

Kyo has always been my least favorite of the Zola trio, always preferred Yuu but everyone kept on using Kyo. Made me really annoyed BUT then I found Mio and hello? I suddenly love Kyo?? But only when Mio uses him lol.

• Love
Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)