• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Songs You'd Like in Mega 39s

Sep 21, 2019
Title says it all.
Here's a few that I'd love to see in Mega 39s.
Snobbism and Law-Evading Rock- Neru
Android Girl, Otome Kaibou, Liar Dance, 118 (iiya)- Deco*27
Childish War - Giga-P and Reol
Seraphim on the Ring - Mitchie M
Daughter of Evil - Mothy
Tokyo Zombie Land and We are NOT Suspicious Dealers - Jesus-P
Anything from PDX
RIP=RELEASE - Minato
Don't Mylist Me!
Electric Angel (Giga arrange)
Noushou Sakuretsu Girl (I know it has Gumi, but if they can use a cover for 1, 2 fan club in the Chaos Medley, why not use a cover here?)
Pizzicato Drops - Toa

Reactions: Aia

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I know it's already out and stuff but I wanted to share some songs I wish were in there (and I guess they sell dlc with more songs or something so i guess i still have a chance to see these?? idk i dont really buy dlc)

Various Feelings - This song is available in the game as clear music, but it's not an actual playable song and I think that's a SHAME! Meiko could really use some more songs and this one is just so catchy and damn that saxophone hits hard.
Ievan Polkka - How are you gonna have this iconic classic as the tutorial song but not as an actual playable song? smh
Silent Snow - Again, I think we need more MEIKO songs and this one is a classic!
I also just wish there were a lot more new songs in this game, I love hearing the old classics don't get me wrong, but there are so many great songs from recent years I would like to have seen. Like Unknown Mother Goose, News 39, Lucky Orb, Happy Halloween, Seraphim on the Ring
And some more English songs would be kind of fun! Like Miku, Hourglass, Synthetic Girl, Secret, Magical Night.

Rolo

Watch Levius and Stan Natalia Cromwell
Sep 16, 2019
(This song is really unknown so it has no chance but still it would be nice)

- Miku sounds so good here.

- I cant decide which song I like on here the most so anything from this album would be wonderful. Kikuo deserves to be in project diva

/or - More Maretu is always good.

- Another unknown producer but they would be a great addition for some more Kaito

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion
Sep 21, 2019
I also just wish there were a lot more new songs in this game, I love hearing the old classics don't get me wrong, but there are so many great songs from recent years I would like to have seen. Like Unknown Mother Goose, News 39, Lucky Orb, Happy Halloween, Seraphim on the Ring
And some more English songs would be kind of fun! Like Miku, Hourglass, Synthetic Girl, Secret, Magical Night.
Ah, yes!! I'd love to see all of those (although, I've never heard of Hourglass, Secret, or Magical Night before. Thanks for inadvertently introducing me to some new songs)! I think they'd all have really fun charts, too! (And I wouldn't be opposed to them just using the official PVs for News 39, Lucky Orb, or Seraphim on the Ring. The original PVs are very fun and I don't quite know how Sega could top them, haha!)

• Love
Reactions: cafenurse

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
I have to wonder if they're saving a lot of those for an all new game. (Although News 39 isn't that new tbf)

I want either them to bring back putting unknown songs in the Diva rooms like in the first 2 games, OR give those songs playable levels (even if they're just edit makes since they're pretty obscure)

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I'm going to sound a bit cynical, but I don't particularly want new songs on Mega39's (=new to the PD series), I'd much rather have them in a completely new PS game. I don't think that a Switch game that is essentially an FT port is fit to serve as a platform for new releases in the long run. Sure they can release them also for FT as DLC (as an FT DX player I hope they do IF they add completely new songs in Mega39's). I'm kind of hoping they won't add songs to Mega39's that are new to the series, but instead save them for a new PlayStation game and give us Diva fans a real treat.

When it comes to songs from previous PD games, I don't really have an opinion since I don't play Mega39's.

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
The one previous song absence that is odd for me is Change me. It was never a very big song in JP, but it's HUGE (arguably THE Meiko song) in the west- were they not aware of that?

Last edited:

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I have to wonder if they're saving a lot of those for an all new game. (Although News 39 isn't that new tbf)
Some of the songs I listed are like 4/5 years old which i wouldnt usually consider new, but I think for the standard of 39s where a lot of the songs are nearing a decade old they're fairly newer. Essentially, News 39 isn't new per say, but it's also not an old classic like say Freely Tomorrow is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)