• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Strange glitched display on Vocalistener v4

Vegetaljuce

Gumi English Geek
So, I recently purchased a used copy of vocalistener. Everything works, technically, but due to the strange display issues I feel like I'm flying half-blind. The issue shows itself most upon scrolling, where the elements on the screen seem to stamp over themselves indefinitely. The only way to reset the screen is by zooming in or out.

Here's an 11 second video showing the issue:

Does anyone have any ideas as to what could be causing this?

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I have never had that issue before. But I have a question, I'm not sure how to explain it in a simple question, so I will do it step-by-step. (Sorry, can't think of coherent sentences right now...)

After importing a WAV file into VocaListener, you can actually go back to the main part of Vocaloid Editor and then come back to the VocaListener part of it later.
pic1.png

So, have you tried:
1) Import WAV to VocaListener
2) Save your file as a VocaListener file
3) Go back to Vocaloid Editor as soon as the display gets messed up (in the video, it appears that the menu is fine, but only the piano roll part gets messed up)
4) From the main Vocaloid Editor part, re-open the VocaListener job plugin again to continue working on your file
Is the display still messed up upon returning to the plugin a 2nd time?

While you work on a VocaListener file, it's actually running in its own window while Vocaloid Editor is up. Maybe your computer doesn't have enough graphical power and something is going wrong? Maybe try to make sure all other programs are closed and only Vocaloid Editor is running when using VocaListener?

Another thing I was wondering is, maybe the file is simply too large? I have only used short clips in VocaListener, nothing long like a full length song. How long is your WAV?

Vegetaljuce

Gumi English Geek
Yes, I've tried closing and re-opening, the result is the same :/ The clip is only around 3 minutes, and seeing as vocalistener is meant to be able to do full songs, I don't feel like that's too much for it to handle. To test, I tried a short clip (~10 seconds) and had the same result.
My computer is pretty fast, I have no trouble running stuff like blender+clip studio+vocaloid+cubase all at the same time, so I doubt it's that either. Thanks for the suggestions though!

Nezuh

Official Piko Husband
Apr 17, 2018
Argentina
www.youtube.com
Maybe updating your GPU drivers?
You may have an old integrated GPU besides your dedicated GPU that need new drivers

I must say, I've been using VocaListener for years now and never saw that problem, so I'm somewhat lost here

Reactions: uncreepy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)